Chapter 19 Part 2

Beyoncé's POV

I had just placed the kids in bed after they had fallen asleep on the couch, before my phone went off. I checked it only to find a message from Shawn.

Received: Wassup?

Sent: Nothing just put the kids to bed

Received: Great. I'll be there in a few

Sent: Says who😂😂

Received: Me😈

*************************************
20 Minutes Later

I had grown tired of watching this episode of Two Broke Girls when a knock sounded on my door. Shawn cannot be serious. I opened the door to be greeted by no one other than Shawn.

"Really?! I thought you were joking."

"Nah. I don't play games." He replied before pulling me into a breathtaking kiss.

I gasped out of shock, and Shawn took the initiative to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, but of course he won. I couldn't help but to release a small moan, because I haven't been kissed like this in a really long time. I was quite disappointed when he pulled away.

"This time we won't have any interruptions." He stated before kissing me once again.

Without breaking the kiss, he managed to get through the doorway, close and lock the door behind him, and guided me over to the couch. I broke the kiss when I felt that things were getting carried away, before taking a seat on the couch with Shawn following suit.

For the rest of the night we simply watched movies, and enjoyed each other's company.

Shawn's POV

At some point during the night Beyoncé laid her head in my lap, and shortly after fell asleep. The third movie, Love and Basketball, ended shortly after as well.

"Bey." I spoke attempting to wake her up.

She didn't even budge.

"Beyoncé." I repeated while shaking her a bit.

"Hmmm?"

She didn't even bother to open her eyes, and had already drifted back to sleep. Instead I simply picked her up bridal style with her head resting on my shoulder. I walked upstairs before realizing that I didn't know where her room was located. The furthest I had ever been in her house was the living room.

I looked down and noticed that her eyes were slightly open, indicating that she was now awake.

"Where's your room?"

She pointed to a door on the left, and I followed her lead. I struggled to open the door with her in my arms, but I managed. I placed her in bed, unsure if I should change her into something more comfortable. After a long mental debate I decided against it, and simply kissed her forehead before tucking her in and leaving.
*************************************
Beyoncé's POV

I woke up in the early morning, sweat dripping down my body, and tears filling my eyes. For some reason the same exact nightmare continuously appears in my dreams. Each and every night the dream of Michael increased in vividness.

Cammie grew tired of me coming into her room for comfort. How pathetic am I? She's supposed to come into my room after having a nightmare, not the other way around.

As my chest heaved up and down, and my heartbeat increased rapidly, I felt a panic attack coming along. I knew that if I didn't calm myself down, and regulate my breath I would end up in the hospital once again. There is only one person who could truly calm me down when I was incapable of doing it myself, and that one person is Kelly. I called Kelly without hesitation. I know that she just had a baby, and it's nearly four in the morning, but Kelly is always there for me no matter what the circumstances are.

"Hello."

"Kelly?! I can't breath!" I choked out.

"Bey! Ok calm down. I'll be there in a few minutes."

She remained on the phone trying to coax me out of the minor panic attack that threatened to morph into a stronger one. She kept her word, and in a matter of minutes I heard the front door open.

My room door opened and in came Kelly followed by Solange. Kelly rushed to my aid, engulfing me in a hug. Tears rolled down my cheeks as Solange grabbed a blanket, placing it on my shoulders, before joining the group hug. Somewhere in between all of this, my breath had regulated itself, and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep with thoughts of appreciation for my sisters.
___________________________
A/N: 5+ comments and votes for the next chapter. Thanks for reading😘