Chapter 19 Part One

Beyoncé's POV

I woke up with a smile upon my face due to my daily good morning text. Shawn and I haven't seen each other since our last date, but we text and call each other everyday.

Received: Good morning beautiful

Sent: Good morning

Received: You have plans for the day?

Sent: No... Why👀

Received: Because I'm taking you out

Sent: You sure do take me away from my kids a lot😂😂😂

Received: Oh please we've gone out twice😒😒😂 and you can bring them if you want. I'll get my nephew and we can hit up Chuckee Cheese😂

Sent: You can't be serious😂😂😂

Received: Fr💯 I'm picking ya'll up at noon

Sent: w.e😒 and I'll meet you there

Received: See you soon😘

I simply chose not to respond, and slowly climbed out of bed. I headed to Cammie's room first because she's easier to wake up.

"Cammie wake up baby."

She shifted and rubbed her eyes before slowly climbing out of bed.

"Morning mommy!" She replied with a smile.

"Good morning baby girl! Go wake your brother up and be nice."

"Ok"

She took off running towards Camden's room while I headed downstairs to fix breakfast. Lord knows I can't cook so they will just have to be satisfied with cereal or frozen waffles, their choice.

While waiting for the both of them to get downstairs I took out three cups, and poured each of us a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning mommy!" Cam shouted.

He needs to stop that yelling all the time.

"Good morning baby. What do you guys want for breakfast? Cereal or waffles?"

Camden opted for waffles drenched in syrup. He's going to be on a sugar rush all day. On the other hand Camryn opted for Froot Loops. I placed two frozen waffles in the toaster for myself while they ate their food.

We finished breakfast at 10:45 and we are going to be late if we're supposed to meet Shawn by noon.

"Cam and Cammie, go choose something to wear quickly so we can go to Chuckee Cheese."

They chose their outfits, and I decided on a pair of khaki shorts, a floral print jersey top, and black Vans. I bathed them as quickly as humanly possible, and allowed them to get dressed themselves while I took a quick shower. Cam was dressed in a white Stephen Curry jersey, khaki shorts, and his white Metallic fives to top off the look. Cammie on the other hand dressed in a geo print romper, and silver sandals.

After adding the final touches to my hair and makeup, we were finally ready to go at 11:30. We arrived at Chuckee Cheese just in time. I unbuckled the kids out of their car seats, and helped them out of the car. I spotted Shawn standing near the entrance with a little boy, and I automatically gravitated towards him with the kids following closely behind.

"Hey." He greeted once he finally noticed me.

"Hi." I greeted shyly.

"This is my nephew Mekhi. Mekhi this is my friend Beyoncé."