Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen Beyoncé's POV

After a long day at work finalizing things with the Kardashian sisters, I finally made my over to Kelly's house to pick up my babies. I'm a little later than usual, but Kelly doesn't mind at all. She loves the twins as if they were her own.

Once I finally I arrived, I knocked anxiously on her door. I missed my babies and can't wait to see them. Kelly opened the door soon after, but I didn't get a chance to greet her before my legs were attacked with hugs.

"MOMMY!" They shouted in unison.

"BABIES!" I replied.

"KELLY!" Shouted Kelendria.

"Kelly shut the fuck up." I whispered so that the kids wouldn't hear.

"You know you love me." She replied while rubbing her belly and stuffing her mouth.

"Mommy let's piggy back ride." Cam suggested.

He jumped onto my back, while Cammie got onto Kelly's back. I took off running with Kelly lagging behind. The kids thought this was the funniest thing.

"Aunty Kelly hurry up!" Shouted Cammie.

I burst through one of the room doors only to be greeted by Tim and Shawn. Cam jumped off my back yelling "we won!"

"Aunty Kelly you too slow." Cammie replied with a sad tone.

She'll be alright though.

"Hey Bey." Tim greeted.

"Hi Tim." "Hi Shawn." I greeted shyly.

"Hi Beyoncé." Shawn replied.

He got out of his seat and gave me a hug. While wrapped in his embrace I heard Kelly whispering being the child that she is.

"Awwwwww!"

"Shut up Kelly." I replied becoming red in the face.

"Mommy can we race again? I'll go with you this time." Cammie questioned.

"Maybe later baby."

"Alright. I'm gonna get going now. See you later Tim. Bye Kelly. Bye Beyoncé."

"Bye. Bey why don't you walk him to the door?" Kelly suggested with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes before replying to her childish antics.

"Fine Kelendria. Even though this is YOUR house!"

She simply laughed while Shawn and I made our way back downstairs.

"How have you been?" He questioned seeming genuinely concerned.

"I've been good I guess. What about you?"

By this time we were already at the front door.

"Good."

An awkward silence filled the room. I held my head down looking at the floor.

"Um Beyoncé..."

I finally made eye contact with him.

"I- I was just wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch sometime." He stumbled over his own words.

My cheeks immediately turned red. I've been waiting for him to ask me out on another date.

"Sure." I replied.

"Ok. Great I'll text you." He responded sounding much less nervous than before.

"Ok bye. See you soon."

"Bye."

He leaned in for a hug, and Lord did he smell good. I had to control myself as he pulled away, and retreated out the door.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait. I've been busy with school work, but the school year is coming to an end and I'll be able to update more often😘 What do you guys think about Bey and Shawn's relationship? How do you think date #2 will go? 5+ comments & votes for next chapter.