9 | HELL AND BACK

Skies above Mexico / 10-30-22 / 10:17
SPECIAL OPERATIVE LIEUTENANT "CHAOS" / TF-141 ASSOCIATE

"God, I hate your fucking guts-"

Forbidden to speak such unpleasant words, Chaos' sentence was left incomplete as Ghost seized her swollen lips against his, an erotic desperation voicelessly challenging her to pull away again and spout a heated insult. Tempting friction fueled the fire blazing within her stomach, provoking her enough to issue another attempt to vent her weakening disdain regarding his presence. A presence that aroused deprived intimacy rather than emits the shroud of intimidation that lurked around his massive form. In her feeble efforts to break away from the man clutching onto her for dear life, Chaos only managed a sliver of space between their lips to mumble an incoherent mess of words before her thoughts grew hazy. Ghost grasped her nape with a nurturing warmth but needy hold, beckoning her to lose herself of the delicious heat sweltering between them and close the distance.

An unknown hesitation froze the woman in place against Ghost's hold, her mind screaming for continuance and a pause to air out her frustrations. Everything about Lieutenant Ghost infuriated her to the depths of her soul and yet, everything about Simon Riley intrigued the very same.

Ghost's free hand snuck under her rear, freely splaying his fingers over the plump of her ass cheek with a rough squeeze. The lustful deed forced Chaos out of her thoughts with a breathless gasp, fine-tuning her attention back to the man latched onto her with a desperate hunger as he swallowed her lips into another feverish kiss. The woman twisted her quaking fingers into the wrinkled kitting of Ghost's balaclava, despising her own weakness for crumbling into the lieutenant's muscular hold that only seemed perfect and secure around her smaller figure. Her frustrations intensified tenfold at the lack of hair to run her fingers through- to grip onto and elicit some form of control as she became conscious of how pathetically she was losing herself to the man's addictive touch.

As if attuned to her thoughts, Ghost snaked his massive hand into her tousled French braid, the silky strands becoming entangled as his fingers slipped through with a delicate caress against her scalp. The tenderness was despairingly brief as it was replaced with a dominant yank, the very action breaking the connection between Chaos and Ghost's lips at his command.

It was a reminder- Ghost was in control, not her.

"You sure you can keep lying to yourself, Sunshine?" Ghost provoked with a breathless huff against her neck. "You came onto me first."

Chaos' gruff reply momentarily became trapped within her trembling vocal cords, unable to utter even the tiniest sound of objection as Ghost trailed a chain of starved wet kisses up the side of her neck. Nearing the base of her reddened ear, he adjusted the angle of her head with a tensed guiding pull. He effortlessly made a blank canvas out of her skin and gifted her with a vibrant love bite followed by another, then another. Confiding in her lustful haze, Chaos had become Ghost's work of art, painting her with his marks until he was satisfied. The very method of his teeth scraping and nibbling against her jaw, the way his tongue moved like a paintbrush through the richest paint- he wouldn't stop until she was his masterpiece.

"Keep calling me Sunshine, and we're going to have a problem."

Confliction ran rampant through Chaos' sweltering blood as his voice echoed through her mind. The seemingly innocent pet name enraged her with blazing heat, Ghost was demeaning her while she was enraptured while in the palm of his hand. At the same time, it sparked her arousal. Her desire to hear it flow from his mouth accompanied the pleasure she derived from the friction from the man's groin as he rubbed himself against her. Ghost's breath fanned against her ear when he leaned in close, hands migrating down to her hips before locking them in a vice grip, hurting her.