chapter one

There I lay with pain felt tears rushing down my cheeks and on to my pillow. Thoughts rushed through my head. 'Nobody' 'sket' 'slut' 'worthless'
'where they right? Am I better of dead?' I questioned.

*flashback*
' go away! Please just leave me alone!' I muttered. Hopeing they heard but they didn't.
A fist hit my face, I fell to floor. I looked up to see who it was and noticed it was Amy. One of the popular kids. My classes fell off my face and landed on the floor.
' I need them! Please don't !' I said finding my vocie. I began reaching for them when Amy's boyfriend broke them. His name was, drake. He use to be my friend but left when I started cutting.
' freak' she said and kicked me. My arms wrapped around my stomach. I stayed on the floor curled in a ball; tears rolled down my face.

Everyone was laughing. The laughing priced though my head, making me dizzy.
Eventually I got up, and walked to the school toilet. There was no way i was going to English.

'Mum?' I asked down the phone. ' I need you to pick me up?'

'What's happened' she asked sounding worried.

' I will explain later. Please just pick me up' I almost wishpered. ' hurry please mum'
The other end of the phone was dead I amussed she was on her way.

I looked in the mirror, and tried sorting my brown waving hair out. I gave up soon, and put into a pony tail. A bruse was forming on my face. My eyes puffing and red from where I was crying.

Sudcial thoughts rushed though my head.

Mum: outside.
Me: on way.

I partircally ran to mums blue ford and jumped in. Mum looked at me with worry filling her eyes. Soon enough we where home.
*****
There i lay on my bed with tears rushing down, my face.

Only one thing different from an hour a go, and that's the blood dripping off my arm and on to the bed sheets.

A\N: what you think? Sorry if its not that good. Its my first attempt at writing.

Updates will be: Monday, Wednesday, thrusday and Sunday. So don't bug me for updates

Like, vote, comment.