chapter 6

Aedens pov...

We parked outside pizza hut and walked in.
" table for two" I said to the waitress behind the desk.

'right this way " she says and we follow her. " hi I'm Laura and I'll be your waitress for today, can I get you any drinks?" Laura asks.

"diet coke no ice" I say noticing we have a window seat which looks on to the sea. Its beautiful.

" and for you ma'am? " Laura says talking to Sam.

"sparking water please" Sam says nervously.

" I'll be back with the drinks in a while, feel free to help yourself to salad" Laura says and walks away.

" shall we go and get some salad? " Sam says looking all innocent and sweet.

" yeah sure. " I reply smiling.

we get up and walk hand in hand to the salad bar. it was sort of weird because she hardly spoke to anyone during school, she kept to herself whereas now she was flirting with me. It was as if she was a different person.

I got a few pieces of lettuce, and tomatoes, and carrot and head back to the table to see Sam sitting there looking stunning. she got the same as me but she also had cucumber and pineapple to.

"I don't get it " I say.

"what don't you get?" Sam asks her voice is like an angles.

"In school you keep to yourself and you don't talk to anyone unless you have to, where as now your flirting with me," I say noticing how Sam has become fidgety.

"I...er...I'm not sure how to....er..explain it" Sam Sutter's.

"its okay, you can explain when your ready" I say " are you okay? " I ask worryingly.

Sam's pov....

" are you okay? " Aeden asks worryingly.

" honestly? no I feel uncomfortable and want to go home" I say looking disappointed.

"OK sweetheart, let's go" Aeden places forty pounds on the table and we leave.

"I'm really sorry" i say once where in his Mercedes.

"its okay. its no biggie" he replies with a smile.

***

"mum I'm home" I say. although its pointless. because mum is probably still at work.

when I reach my room I notice a package sitting in my bed. with a note that says..

My dearest sister 'Samantha,
how you been?
I need you to do one last favour for me please? take this and sell it to a guy named Finley. he's waiting at the ally.
I can't go myself because can't risk the police catching me. I need the money sam.
please can you do this for me?
love your eldest brother James xx

"crap" I say out loud.
I look in the bag and find its weed. I put my converses on and run to the ally where I use to sell my drugs.

" you must be Samantha" a voice asks me. The light was poor. I couldn't see what he looked like.
"yes you must be Finley?" I ask back.

"have you got what I need?"

"yeah its here"

"give it to me and I'll pay" he says trying to take control.

"no that's not how i work. you pay first then you get your weed. simple" I say dryly.

" fine how much?" he asks clearly not in mood to argue

" 100?" I say

Finley passes me the cash. And I pass the weed.

I run home and crash on my bed.
Tears rolling down my face, I don't want this, I want out. I don't want to be scared of my brother. I want to die I think to myself.

I reach for my blade and begin cutting my hips. More and more tears rolled down my face.

A\N what you think?
like vote comment

update Wednesday xx