chapter 3

'What's the moving date mum?' I ask mum as I put the kettle on 'coffee?'

'Coffee will be fine, and were moving this weekend, your last day at your current school is today' mum says looking up from her crossword.

'OK well I'm off, coffee is on the side.' I pick up my coffee, drink half of it and leave.

The walk to school always makes me think that I needed to get a car. The sun was out and the birds were singing.

I was wearing a pale blue long sleeve top and black skinny jeans with black van's.

Eventually I got to school,I tried to avoid Amy and her 'gang', they were standing by the bike sheds. To get to my first lesson I had to walk past the bike sheds and past the art building. I noticed a group of senior's and walked with them, I got a few odd looks but I didn't get noticed, thank god.

Walking up the stairs I heard laughter, so I look behide to see who was, typical. Amy. Thought I was in the clear. Amy had her mousyhair pined up inna messy bun, she was wearing a vest top which was reveling, and skirt which wasn't much better; am I the slut?

'You know we could have been friends, if you weren't so stuck up' I say loud enough for her to hear me.

'Why would I want to be friends with you? Your just a stupid attention seeking whore' she says back, her fist curling into a ball.

'You don't know me, you have no right to judge. And I'm not a whore I have you know.' I say my voice shakeing

'Oh,really?' Amy says with a laugh

'Yeah really but I would rather be a whore then the school slut' I smirk

'That's it you man whore' Amy says.

'Get a new insult, that's so old' I say with a laugh.

'Fight me!' Amy demands.

'Would rather not' I reply

'Wimp,' she says and go's to punch me but I dodge it, she hits the wall instead. She goes to hit my again, this time acterly hitting me in the stomach I cough up blood.

Fuck! I think why did I have to say something??

She's on top of me, punching me. Soon enough someone pulls her off me. I notice it was the head teacher Mr.Thomas.

'My office now!' He demands

'No fuck it! Fuck the stuiped school! Fuck all of you assholes! You say your there for your students that get builled when you fucking anit!' I shout and walk out the school.

Never to return again.

*******
The weekend passes like a blur. Mum and I where moving house. We where moving across town, it was the posh part of town.

The house was bigger than our last home, with 3 bedrooms, each bedroom had there own bathroom.

I finally felt like thing's where falling in to place.

*******

Chloe's POV

I brushed my gingery brown hair and put it up into a pony tail.

I head off to school, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt.

English first lesson. Great I thought this is going to drag.

'Morning everyone,' the teacher began. ' I would like to introduce a new student Samthama. Introduce yourself' the teacher says. I've never acterly learnt her name.

'Hi' Samantha says looking down at her hands. 'I'm Sam' and with that she sits down on the only empty care next to me.

'Hi' I whispered

'Are you Demi's cousin?' Sam asks looking up from finding some thing out her bag.

'Yeah'

' thought so, I have heard of you. She talks about you a lot' she says going back to looking through her bag

A\N: what did you think about the fight?
Any ideas for what happens next? Would love to hear if you have any?

Vote, like, comment

Update tomorrow