Sam's pov..

*sexaul content, you've been warned*

Over the next few days I did nothing. Apart from lay in bed watching telly. And eat. Ocsionaly getting up to go pee. But I couldn't take being stuck in doors all day; i was going to go mad soon.

"I'm going to school tomorrow" I say to Aeden as he comes out my bathroom.

"You can't. The doctor said you can't not for aleast a week" he replies.

"Yeah, but I'm going insane, and its only been what 2 days?"

"Fine, but don't blame me if something happens" Aeden says kissing me.

I kiss him back. My lips have missed his against mine. They reminded me of strawberries.

I start kissing aedens neck, and a small moan escapes him.

I undo he's jeans and take them off as well as his boxers. He takes off my baggy shirt and underwear so left just in my bra. After a while of teasing. He pushes his dick inside of me. I moan his name. He moves faster, inside me. He stops for a while and kisses me passionately. Aeden takes my bra of me and began kissing my neck leaving a trail of love bites. Eventually he gets to my boob, and sucks on my nipple. I moan more loudly.
He pushes me back onto the bed, and enters me again.

Once we finished having sex, we cuddled up together and watch a film. I soon feel asleep.

~flashback~

An thick, muscular arm is wrapped round my neck. Strangling me. I struge to breath.

"You fithy whore" the male voice says, and punches me in the stomach.

I gralp for air,but its not good.

My arms itch to be cut.

The grip let's go, and I fall to ground, my are cracks.

Shit.. I think that can't be good.

~flashback over~

I get up out of bed to get a drink of water. I'm careful not to wake Aeden. He sleeps like a log.

I lay awake for the rest of the night lost in thought but my past and 'how my life has changed for the better.

An: what you think?

Hope you're enjoying the story.

Like,vote, comment.

Sorry it's short