chapter 7

I ignored texts and calls from Aeden over the morning. I didn't have the guts to explain everything to him.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when there was knock at the front door.
I opened it to see my brother James.

" what you doing here? " I say with utter disgust.

"hi to you to sis." he replies with his killer smile.

"your ment to be locked up" I reply dryly.

"yeah I suppose but I've been on the run"

"then why you here? I could turn you in any moment" I say trying not to sound scared.

"I came to get my money." he says looking over his shoulder.

"here, now go" I say handling over the money that was in my jeans pocket.

"bye, see ya around" and with that he walks away.

Mum was out of town for the weekend meaning I had the whole house to myself.

ring, riiinnggggg, ring.
The house phone went.

"ello?" I answered unsure of who it was.

"hi sammy bear, its aeden." he says cheer fully " you wasn't answering my calls so I thought I would get your home number of Charlotte "

"first please don't call me Sammy bear, I don't like it. and there's a reason I haven't been answering you" I say putting on the. TV and flickering through the channels.

" okay well your coming out party tonight " he replies. Aedens voice is dreamy.

"oh am I?" I ask

"yeah you are, I'll pick you up about 7" he pauses "Charlotte and all that will be there" he says.

"fine I'll go" I give up not wanting him to think I was one to back out of going to a party.

****

I showered, put on a red dress, which fell mid thigh. I wore my black leather jacket, and red converse. My hair feel In lose curls and make up was light.

6:45pm was the time I looked at the clock. 15 minutes to go, I thought.
I watch spongebob for a few minutes, until the was a knock at the door.

Aedens pov....
' hi' Sam said answering the door. she looked amazing.

'wow..you look stunning" I say taking her hand and leading her to my Mercedes.

"your not to bad yourself" Sam says with a smile.

Once in the car, Sam started singing along to the music playing, it was green day 21 guns.

I brought the album for her. The songs weren't that bad. All the way to the party we were singing and laughing with each other. It was perfect.

it was as if Sam had finally let herself go.

A\N sorry if this chapter isn't this good. update tomorrow.

like,vote, comment.