chapter 4

Sam's POV.

Dear diary,

Only been at school two days and I'm already classed as a freak So what if I weren't long selves all the time? So what if I keep to myself and don't talk to a lot of people? But hey, that's normal, for some. I suppose.

Anyways over the last today's Ive been hanging around with the girl from my English class. Chloe I think her name was? She seems alright. Shes introduced me to her friends. But they wanna know about my past and that's one thing I don't feel comfortable talking about. I would talk about it if the past didn't scare me. It hunts my dreams, and my thought's during the the day.
Until next time bye x

Wednesday, only few more days to go until I could sleep in. Thank fuck for that.

I got to school late as made Waffle's and chocolate for breakfast. Now that's one thing you can't rush!
My first lesson was art. I ran to reception to sign in.

'Excuse me you couldn't tell me where art is could you?' I asked the women behide the desk.

'Walk out this building into the next turn right up stairs, once at top take anthor right and art is at the far end of the corridor' the women says with a smile.

'Okay thanks' I say as I take off in a run.

' sorry I'm late' I say ten minutes later as o enter the class room.

'And you are?' A women says who's wedding a dress with flower's on it.

'Samantha' I pause ' I'm Sam Davis. A new student' I say looking at my hand's.

'Ok, take a seat and start drawing anything that comes to mind' she says with a smile

I look for a table away from everyone, but its no use so I gave up.

'Sam' a voice calls. 'You can sit with us' and then I realise its my friend Charlotte. I've known her most of my life, but stopped talking a few years a go.

'Hi char' I say and sit down.

'Hi Sam' she pauses 'this is Georgina, that's Danny and Aeden there'

'Okayyyy hi everyone' I say with a little wave. And grab a pencil and piece of paper and begin drawing a butterfly with a broken wing. It represent that everyone can be broken, and it your strong enough you can get past it. The drawing also represents the brokeness I feel inside caused my depression.

The rest of day pasted ever so quickly.

*******
'Stop!' I scream

'Stop what?' A deep voice says. I don't recognise

'Stop, this' I say looking up into his blue eyes 'stop I'm not your puppet.'

'Then what are you?' The voice questions. He's getting angry I can sense it in his voice.

'I don't know, but I can't do this!' I pause 'drugs, sex and alcohol this isn't me'

A few seconds pasted. It was quite.
My head hit the wall behind me. Blood, began to trickle down my head .

'Stop! I don't want this' I whisper. I began to shake in fear.

'Samthama?' Mum says sitting on the edge of my bed.

'Sorry for waking you' I mutter

'Its okay swetie' mum says kissing my forehead, I finch away.

****
A\N: what you think?
Like, vote comment.
Sorry its a bad chapter