Sams povvv...

"People are saying it gets easier, easier to move on from the pain of losing someone you love. But it hasnt. It just gets worst everyday." I pause. "I miss my grandad jim more and more everyday, but yet he's not here he is never coming back. He's sleeping" I say wiping my tears away. Refusing to look at Laura. Who's currently taking notes.

"There right, it does get easier" Laura says trying to sound comforting but it isnt working.

"When?"

"I don't know. It's different for everyone. But Samantha, I promise it will get easier" she says grabbing my hand. I pull away.

"And if it don't?" I ask.

"Well figure something out"

********
~flashback~
I was, 6 or 7.

My Grandad Jim hadn't long came out of hospital. I was staying with him and my Nanna Maggie for a few days.

They lived in old house in cranbrook. The house had 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and kitchen diner and living room. It was a grande house. The sense of home and homely things were there to greet you as soon as you walk through the door.

I woke up early, on Wednesday. I wanted a drink, but I'm to small and young to make it myself. So I ask my Grandad to make me a cup of warm milk.

"Morning sammy" he says picking up to hug me.

"Morning Jimmy" I say giggling.

"Toast?" He asks sitting me on the kitchen work top.

"Yes, please. With jam" I say happily.

We play guess the colour, wastle waiting for the toast. Grandad jim picks me up, and carries me and the plate into the living room.

We sit and have cuddles, wastle watching the morning news.

~flashback finished~

Mum and I are slient on the way home. We don't talk. The radio is on.

Once home I go straight to my room.

Playing music from my iPad, wastle sitting on my bed, crying.

My blade is in my hands. I run the cold metal along my arms and belly.
Tears falling uncortably. Blood runs out the cuts.

I keep cutting more and more. It's as if I can't stop.

I'm going to die. I say to myself.
No one care's. I say out loud.

Everything gos black......

..aedens pov...

Ringgg. Ringgg riinnnnnggggg ring

The house phone gos.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi its sams mum, she's been rushed to hostipal, thought you should know." Sams mum says. Sounding upset.

"Shit! I'll be right there" I say and hang up. Rushing out the house and to my car.

AN:
Happy Monday :)

So what you think??

Hope you're all having a lovely week.

Next update will be soon :) xx