chapter 9

Sam's pov...

I woke up early on Sunday. Confused about where I was. Aeden was sitting at the end of the bed, I was at Aedens 'off course. derrrr I thought  to myself.

"morning" Aeden says passing me some painkillers and a class off water.

"thanks" I reply trying to keep my arms covered. ''have you got a hoodie I can wear? I'm cold " I say sleepy.

"'yeah, I find you one  you can have a shower if you want? I'll lay out some sweatpants and hoodie and top for you"  Aeden says passing me a blue towel.

"okay " I say and leave the light green bedroom. and find the bathroom at the end of the hall. Its rather small but there's plenty of room.

I hop in the shower, the water runs over my skin, stinging my cuts making me wince in pain.  My body craves for the blade to be ran over it, but I can't do it not here anyways. My blades are at home.

I quickly get  out the shower and  wrap the towel around me.
Once back in aedens room. I pull on a pair of grey sweets, and blue  plain T-shirt which Is way to big for me.  and a blue superdry hoodie. 

I hunt around for socks. and eventually I find some in the chest of draws, I find a pair of black ankle socks and put them on.

The smell of bacon fills the air. I follow the smell until I reach the kitchen. it's got white walls, cabinets And a table and chairs to match.

"here" Aeden says putting a plate of bacon, sausages and eggs in front of me.

"thanks" I say and digging  in. I was hungry considering I hadn't ate anything since Thursday.

"so" Aeden says eating he's own  breakfast. "are we gunna talk about what happened?"

" I don't know are we?" I say trying to remember what happened. but I don't have a clue.

"we kissed" Aeden says.

"oh,crap" I say voicing my thoughts.

"what? was I that bad?" he teases me.

"no..  errrrr..... its just l.." I trail off.

"its just what?"

"nevermind"

"you dont remember do you?"  aedens asks raising a eyebrow.

"nope I remember nothing at all, so for all I know we could of had sex" I say.
we both laugh.

we eat in silence for the rest of meal.

"could you drive me home please?" I ask

"oh. I was hoping we could spend the day together" he pauses " but if you want  to go home that's fine"

"I don't wanna upset you" I say quietly hoping he heard.

"no of course not its fine"
he replies

I get my stuff and head to the car. We drive in silence to my house.

***

Monday, erugghhh school.
I pull on a pair of black jeans, combat boots, a white vest top and Aedens hoodie.

I was asleep most of yesterday and didn't hear mum come home. which is good thing considering is pissed with myself for not explaining stuff to Aeden. which I should. I mean he's been so nice to me, he's tires making an effort to be my friend, when no one else did.

I sit in my usual seat on the bus. I sit at the back, to the left hand side. I had half an hour to get to school, it was plenty of time.

I felt amazing this morning until I remember that the people form my old school get this bus.