chapter 15

Aedens pov...

I gave up calling Sam as I was just getting ingored. So I drove to her house.

"She's in bedroom" Sam's mum says opening the door "she hasn't came down all weekend, she's only came down to get a drink of water. You could take a sand which up to her could you?" Sams mum ask looking really worried.

"Yeah sure Mrs Davis" I walk into the kitchen and make Sam a cheese and ham sandwich.

I walk along to her room, but stop just out side her doorway. When I hear singing. Coldplay fix you.
Her voice is angel like when she sings. Its gentle and elegant.

Sam is playing guitar wastle singing this. Her eyes are closed so I creep a little bit more into her room.

"When you try your best but don't succeed.
When you get what you want but not what you need.
When you feel So tried but you can't sleep.
Stuck in reverse."

Sam pauses and opens her eyes. "What you doing here" Sam says looking up at me.
"I want to talk" I say putting the sand which down on a chest of draws.

"There's nothing to talk about" Sam replies rolling down her sleeves.

"But there is" I reply sitting next to her "I want to hear you sing again before we talk"

"Sing for me?" I ask

"Okay" Sam replies picking up her guitar pick and carrying on singing.

"And the tears come streaming down your face.
When you lose something you cant replace.
When you love someone but it goes to waste.
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try and fix you" Sam sings playing the guitar and singing perfectly.

"'wow! Who taught you to do that?" I ask amazed

"My grandad Jim, taught me to play guitar and piano. But he stopped teaching me when he kept getting rushed in and out of hospital" Sam pauses, I notice her eyes begin to water. But she holds back the tears.
"He paid for me to have sining lessons to" Sam says in barley a whisper.

"Hug?" I ask holding out my arms.
Sam nodds in reply and puts her guitar, down.

"I'm sorry for being such a mess. I should have warned you" Sam says a little while later.

"Its okay. I'm here for you beautiful" I reply kissing the top if her head.I don't bring up the subject about her fresh cuts. I just comfort her.

"Sam?" I say a few minutes later "whats wrong with your grandad? I'm curious that's all" I say in a caring tone.

"He's got cancer. Lung,and bone. He hasn't got long left this time. He's time is running out" Sam says bursting into tears.

"Its okay babe, I'm here for you. Its okay" I say cuddling her.

*****

Later that night...

"I'm gunna take a shower" Sam says and walks to the bathroom.

I put my TV on and lay on my bed just in my boxers. I wait for some to get back which isn't long. She's got a towel around her.

She walks over to me and begins kissing me. I put my hands on her ass and begin kissing her neck making her moan.

Gunna skip details as you can guess what happens hear :)

A while later were cuddling together and fall asleep.

She's perfect. Were perfect.

An: next update Sunday
Like vote comment x