Chapter 3 *cursing mentions of homophobia and not great parents*

Seráe and Adalynn woke up on the couch. Seráe was tired. She checked her phone and it was almost noon. Adalynn hesitantly woke up. She looked at the Tv and it was automatically turned off.

"Mm what time is it?"

Adalynn asks groggily. Seráe went to go brush her teeth.

"Almost noon. Rose texted saying she'll be here in an hour. So we have time to get ready. Isn't there two bathrooms one here one upstairs?"

Seráe asks as she took her medicine. Adalynn nodded.

"Yeah we should probably get to it. You have any preference of what you wanna do today?"

Adalynn asks and Seráe shook her head.

"We'll leave it up to rose."

They both nodded in approval. Both of them going to get ready. As they turned the shower knob on the water fell onto their skin relieving any sort of stress they once had.

                      -Timeskip an hour later-

There was a knock at the front door. Seráe answered since Adalynn was still getting ready. Rose was at the door.

"Hey girl!"

Seráe hugged rose tightly and let her in.

"Hey where's Adalynn?"

Rose asks as she set this big box onto the couch it was wrapped perfectly too. Seráe eyed it weirdly. But kept her focus on rose.

"She's still getting ready. Hurry up! Rose is here!"

Seráe says rolling her eyes. Rose chuckled. She had bright ginger hair she has a lot of freckles on her face. She has brown eyes. Her features were a mix of adalynns and Seráes. She was strong and independent however she was sweet and shy at the same time. With some sass but she can be rude. She is a lot of the times tensed up because of her parents expectations.

"Damn she takes way too long to get ready."

Rose says snarky. Seráe nods in agreement.

"Yeah. I agree. But hey good news we left it up to you. With what you wanna do today. Since your back home."

Seráe states as she sits down on the couch next to rose.

"I'll tell you guys when Adalynn is done getting ready but first I got you guys a gift since I couldn't come over last night."

Rose says with a cheery smile as she takes her leather jacket off. Setting it on the recliner along with the huge box.

"Alright. Damn what's taking her so long? Adalynn!! Hurry it up!!"

Seráe says annoyed.

"Want me to jerk a knot in your ass?!"

Rose says back to Adalynn and Seráe and rose giggle.

"I'm using the bathroom I'm coming!"

Adalynn says with just as much annoyance. Finally after around five minutes Adalynn comes out and greets rose with a huge. Then they all got in a group hug.

"So what's up?"

Adalynn asks rose and rose sighs.

"I really don't want to visit my mom and dad. All they'll do is bitch and complain about how I should've gotten all A's or whatever else they like to complain about."

Rose says honestly. And Seráe listened to her while Adalynn asked questions.

"You're an adult. Why should they know what grades you get?"