Chapter 5 *mention of therapy meds and scary*

Seráe drove them both to their therapist. They went to see the same woman. Dr. Well. Seráe pulled up to the building it was on the other side of town. So about an hour drive. It was very hard to drive when all Seráe could think about was that shadow. Her gut feeling was telling her it might be slappy. However Seráes  logic pushed that feeling deep down because dolls can't come to life... right? 

"Alright we're here. How do we exactly say this? We both think we saw a ghost that isn't there?"

Adalynn asks confused. Seráe sighs.

"Just be honest. We'll both tell her the truth. Shes heard worse things. Dr. Well will fix this. Hopefully it's just a one time thing. Hopefully she can prescribe us something."

Seráe says gently and they both get out of their car.

"Ok. Let's go in."

Adalynn says and they check in. They were in the waiting room. After a while an assistant comes to the waiting room.

"Seráe and Adalynn?"

The woman asks and they stood going into their therapist office.

"Hello Seráe Adalynn. What brings you in today? You guys called urgently is there something you need to talk about?"

Dr well asks gently and Seráe took a deep breath.

"It started off as me waking up at night to use the bathroom. I saw a little boys reflection slash shadow in the medicine cabinet mirror. Keep in mind only me and Adalynn live alone."

Seráe says and Adalynn now intervenes.

"Yeah and at three in the Goddamn morning I woke up to get a glass of water and I saw a little boy around the same height, run into the living room."

Adalynn says panicked.

"Yes and it wasn't us playing a prank on each other. When I saw him Adalynn wasn't home yet from work. Since she worked late."

Seráe says in a nervous tone.

"Yes and for me when I saw him Seráe was asleep! So I truly don't understand what we saw. We know it wasn't a ghost or anything but it terrified us. Do you have any medicine to give us so we won't see it anymore?"

Adalynn asks with hope and Dr. Well nodded taking notes.

"Well. You guys saw it once right? Tell me. You two ladies are in college right? Did you guys get a good nights sleep if there has been any tests?"

Dr. Well asks gently and Adalynn and Seráe looked guilty of that. They shook their head no.

"How many hours for the past few nights?"

Dr. Well continues her questions.

"Well I got around three hours of sleep the past few nights because of midterms."

Seráe says and Adalynn spoke.

"For me it's five hours."

Seráe and Adalynn were terrified.

"Ahhh I see the issue here. I feel like it's just that you guys haven't gotten much sleep. Sometimes when people have lack of sleep they see things that aren't real. I can prescribe you ladies some sleep meds however for now that is all I can do. Unless if you keep seeing this little boy. Once you see the little boy that's when we prescribe you those meds to make you stop seeing things."

Dr. Well says gently and they let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh thank god."

Adalynn says and Seráe nods.