Chapter 10 *violence, mention of funeral, greif, blood

Seráe and Adalynn booked it upstairs as Slappy was on their tails. Running fast behind them. Adalynn pushed slappy down the stairs which gave them time to hide in the closet in one of the rooms.

"Fuck fuck! He's dead he's really dead."

Seráe whisper yells panicked. Adalynn was just crying.

"Only reason why is because he didn't bless the whole house damnit! It's my fault."

Adalynn says gently.

"No. It isn't your fault. What happened to father Gabriel will be justified. He'll have a respectful funeral and we'll tell your parents everything that happened."

Seráe says gently and Slappy ran up the stairs. He made way to the other room upstairs. Trashing stuff trying to find them. They were crying out of fear just hoping and praying he wouldn't find them. Just as silence grew throughout the house. Seráe and Adalynn decided to make a break for it. The lights were on so they could see. Seráe and Adalynn opened the closet door slowly but only to have Slappy standing on the other side of it.

"You know Seráe. You shouldn't have locked me up in a suitcase and thrown me over the lake. All you had to do was just keeeeep kissing up to me! Hahah! Kissing ass gets you so far in life. While REBELLING!

Slappy dragged Adalynn by her blonde hair. Rather harshly.

"DOESN'T get you anywhere."

Slappy bellows in adalynns ear as Adalynn screamed trying to thrash herself out of his grip. Seráe caught up to them Seráe went back downstairs skipping steps running to get her bat. Just as slappy was throwing punches at Adalynn leaving her face a bloody mess, Seráe hit slappy over his head with the metal bat. His wooden head echoed and there was now a crack in his head.

"Oh you want some of this too now?! I think it's time someone puts you in your place you little brat."

Slappy shrieks as he trips Seráe over which caused Adalynn to scream.

"No!!!"

Seráe fought Slappy kicking him in the face. However what happened next was a chain reaction, Slappy grabbed Seráe by the throat and pushed her down the stairs making her fall backwards. While her head was hitting each step as Slappy strangled her. Between the amount of times Seráe hit her head and the grip Slappy had on her throat. Her vision was white she was seeing spots. Seráe's life was flashing before her eyes. The screams from Adalynn only made her head hurt more. Just as Slappy's shrill evil laughs. She thought the last thing she'll see before death was Slappy's blue eyes. However when they made it down the stairs, Adalynn got Slappy off by throwing him to the wall.

"Seráe go!! Go! Now!"

Adalynn warned as Seráe slowly gotten up. Gasping for air. She felt her head and it was bleeding a little.

"Adalynn.."

She choked out however Adalynn carried Seráe out of the house as Slappy was slowly getting up. Adalynn let Seráe in her car and locked her in. Adalynn threw some cloths and essentials in two bags and got into the car quickly. Slappy tried to chase after them. However they were already in the car starting it up. However Slappy jumped onto the windshield which caused both of them to scream. And Adalynn floored on the gas backing out of the driveway.

"You can run! But you cannot hide!! Hahahah!"

He laughed maniacally as they drove off. Adalynn was taking them to the hospital. They sighed in relief as they drove off from Slappy. They felt safe. They felt like they could get away. But they had to take care of Father Gabriel which they will but for now. Hospital.

"Is it over?"

Seráe asks with hope and Adalynn speaks.

"It's over."

She giggled and Seráe nodded. No.. it's not over. It's only just the beginning.