Chapter 8 *mention of religon pastor, intimidation tactics,violence

Seráe and Adalynn arrived at the church. They waited until church was over for them to talk to the priest who was a nice gentleman. Seráe and Adalynn went up to him.

"Hey.. can we talk to you for a second father McKinley?"

Seráe asks as Adalynn kept looking around. As if she was waiting for Slappy to come into the church.

"Yes sure how can I help you two?"

Father McKinley asks with a small smile.

"You may want to sit down for this."

Seráe says and his smile faded a little. But he sat down with them onto a bench.

"Now before we tell you this, it may sound unbelievable. We don't believe it. And we saw it."

Adalynn says and Seráe intervenes.

"We have an evil spirit inhabiting a doll that makes us be his servants."

Seráe says seriously and father McKinley perked a brow.

"That's a serious accusation ladies how do you two know this? This isn't a prank is it?"

Father McKinley asked gently and they shook their head no.

"No! We know because it first started off as a figure appearing in the mirror at midnight, and for three in the morning for her. We tired too go to therapy to get sleeping medicine, thinking that was the issue. However, the doll revealed himself and he even names himself as Slappy. This isn't any ordinary possessed doll father McKinley."

Adalynn says full of worry. Seráe nodded.

"Where did you get this doll? Do you have any proof or evidence?"

Father McKinley asks gently and Seráe adds.

"Not yet. However we added security cameras and once we have them I can send them to you. Or bring them in. Whichever you want."

Seráe says and father McKinley nodded.

"We got the doll from our friend Rose. She said she found him just sitting near the lake in a suitcase thing."

Adalynn adds and father McKinley perks a brow.

"That's concerning.. alright. In the meantime. I'm giving you some holy water, to try to keep this thing away from you as much as possible. I know you can't avoid this. However this sounds very demonic."

Father McKinley says gently handing them a bottle of holy water.

"Also need this too."

He handed them a bottle of sage.

"This should work."

Father McKinley says as Seráe and Adalynn hide the bottles in their pockets.

"I'm gonna need to talk to rose about the doll since she found him. What are your names and numbers?"

Father McKinley asks and they gladly give him the numbers and roses.

"Thank you try to get me some footage."

Seráe and Adalynn nodded and left the church.

"Ok good. Starting somewhere good."

Seráe says as they went into their cars. Adalynn had an eerie feeling.

"Wait. We can't go back home we only been out for an hour."

Adalynn says and Seráe groans.

"Yep he'll suspect shit. Where do you wanna go?