Chapter 11 *funeral, hospital, scary

Adalynn was on the phone with a funeral service while Seráe was getting bandaged up.

"Yes..he died from falling.. down the stairs... breaking almost every b-bone in his body.."

Adalynn choked up on tears while Seráe was getting tests to see if she had a concussion or not. Which she more in likely did.

"Ok thank you.. please his Will is left under my dad.. thank you."

Adalynn says as she hung up.

"Don't worry Seráe father Gabriel will get justice.."

Adalynn whispers and Seráe smiled.

"Good.. now let the nurse treat you.."

Seráe was banged up from Slappy. Her head was bleeding a little her throat had bruises on them. They had to make up a story, saying that someone in a mask broke in. Which caused all this damage. Surprisingly the hospital staff bought it. They patched Adalynn up. As they finished doing tests for Seráe.

          -Timeskip to when they doctor shows-

Seráe was laying in the bed as her head was patched up. The doctor came by.

"Hello I am Dr. Kinsey. I will be taking care of the both of you. Who wants to hear their results first?"

She asks gently. She had short dark brown reddish hair. With glasses.

"Me.. I'll go first."

Seráe says gently.

"Alright. Your test results are not looking great. You have only a minor concussion. Strong woman. However you'll need to be taking some medicine for the concussion. And some for pain. For about a week. Miss Adalynn you'll be fine soon in about three days. However you both will be discharged within a week. This recovery process could have been longer however you ladies will be fine. I'll have my nurse come in she'll be back with your medicine for about in an hour."

Dr. Kinsey says to both of them.

They sighed in relief since not too much damage was done to them. Although it was pretty bad.

"Ok thank you."

Seráe says and Dr. Kinsey leaves with a smile.

"What are we gonna do?"

Seráe asks and adalynn

"What do you mean? We left Slappy. He's getting what he wants. The house."

Adalynn states as she sighs.

"Adalynn. He doesn't want the house. If he simply wanted the house he would've just told us to get out and kick us out forcefully. What he wants is to be in power again."

Seráe says and she sighs.

"Look what he did to me. Because we almost had him. But he didn't like it. Because he knew we had him in his grasp. If only father Gabriel didn't... check in on us and finished up blessing the whole house..."

Seráe starts to blame herself and Adalynn interrupted.

"No. Do not blame yourself. It's no ones fault. Slappy is evil. However I don't see him trying to find us."

Adalynn says as she held her hand from the bed.

"We just have to make it through this week."

Adalynn states and Seráe nodded. That's all they have to do. Go through the week. Heal. And attend Father Gabriel's funeral.

                      -Timeskip a week later-

"That funeral was... upsetting.. mom and dad don't believe about Slappy. Father Gabriel legit said that we'd be covered."

Adalynn says and Seráe was fully healed packing her bag.

"That was when he was alive Adalynn! He's gone."

She snapped at Adalynn and she looked like a dagger went through her heart when Seráe said that.

"I was just saying.. that mom and dad won't believe us."

Adalynn says in a sad tone.

"Look I didn't mean it like that I-."

Adalynn cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it right now. We are going through it right now. What's our living situation going to be? We can't stay at my house now."

Adalynn states gently.

"Plus by law we have to be on disability. So our paycheck is going only to bills if we move."

Seráe says sternly.

"Why not stay in a hotel? A nice one? Not a too expensive one but a nice one."

Seráe asks and Adalynn nodded.

"That's a good idea that way we can save up money."

Adalynn says with a small smile. They were about to leave the hospital but the power got out.

"Fuck.. we can't leave until the power gets back on. How's the wifi?"

Adalynn asks and Seráe had hardly any service.

"Nothing. Gotta wait until it kicks back on to see if we can live in a hotel."

Seráe says gently. However once the lights kicked back on Slappy was standing in front of them.

"Ahhh! What the fuck how did you?!"

Seráe screamed cowering in the corner and Adalynn did the same.

"I realized... you ladies truly don't know who I am. Wanna know where I came from?"

Slappy asks with a threatening tone.

"YEAH! HELL!"

Seráe screamed and Slappy scoffed.

"I wish slave. But no. It's a little complicated for me. I'm not only one spirit."

Slappy jumped over the bed and landed on his feet in front of them.

"This is your last and final chance. Remember after you ladies see my past. You'll know who you're fucking with understand? If you two run off again. I'll do worse to you than what I did to Father Gabriel."

He looked down at them since they were cowering and they nodded.

"Alright."

Slappy placed his hands on their foreheads and closed his eyes.

"Allow me to take you back into around the 1800's."

Slappy says grimly as he makes them have a flashback of his past life. They didn't know what this was going to be like. However they thought if they knew what he was, they could use any weakness to their advantage. Or so they thought...