Chapter 7 *mentions of serving and scary mentions of church, mention if trauma*

-Timeskip to next morning-

Seráe and Adalynn woke up from their not so peaceful sleep. Adalynn was panicking shaking, holding onto the blankets as if it was some sort of security. While Seráe was pissed off. Not pissed in a sense that she was angry. More like pissed off in a sense that she had this gut feeling this whole time. She thought maybe she could've done something sooner. Seráe paced around the room.

"Ok what's the plan here?"

Seráe asks adalynnn out loud, Adalynn looks at her as if she was crazy.

"Plan?! Are you nuts? If we try anything. He will kill us. He made that perfectly clear last night Seráe. Who knows what he even is. He probably isn't even a fucking human spirit."

Adalynn says with fear. Although she did have a good point Seráe wasn't having it.

"Ok? So you want us to be his slaves? When we have a fucking life?? When we go to school and work? Yeah he said he'll have us go there but how in the fuck could we function mentally from this?"

Seráe asks and Adalynn shrugged.

"I'd much rather listen to him and not live the best life than have our life taken."

Adalynn says with tears streaming down her face. Seráe nodded in understanding but then she shook her head.

"All we seen this puppet do is push us. All he has is strength."

Seráe says and Adalynn shakes her head violently.

"He said he has other abilities."

Adalynn states as Seráe shook her head.

"And you believe him? He's probably saying that to make us scared. I'm not buying it. There has to be some weakness to him. Everything has a weakness. I'm not about to listen to his demands. Because we have an upper hand."

Seráe then whispers to Adalynn.

"We have cameras. See? Blessing in disguise. He didn't see them. He's too short. I have the footage on my laptop. Once I get a good glimpse at his face. I'm taking it to a church and getting a priest."

Seráe says with confidence. Adalynn sees hope in this risky but good idea.

"You're sure he didn't see them?"

Adalynn asks and Seráe nodded.

"He would've destroyed them. He seems like the type to do that. We are grown ass adults. I'm not gonna do this."

Seráe says but then Adalynn has an idea

"Wait. The plan you have is good. But, in the meantime we need to pretend as if we will listen. Just until you get good footage. We can't risk getting hurt."

Adalynn says and Seráe groans.

"Mmm fine. But if he touches you? I'm lighting him on fire."

Seráe says growling as they heard footsteps down the stairs.

"Wh- what if he tries to come in-?"

Adalynn says shaking once again. Seráe shakes her head.

"If he knocks then we'll go to him."

Seráe states but then a pounding came at Seráes door.

"Wake up slaves! Time to go over more rules since I kept being rudely interrupted."

Slappy says in his same high pitch voice. Adalynn hesitantly opens the door.

"Ahhh see. Obedience gets some people a good way."