Chapter 15 *mentions of paranoia, mentally recovering

-Timeskip to morning-

Seráe had to wake up for work. She woke up to brush her teeth and Adalynn was asleep. Seráe could only work four hours because of her head. Seráe felt paranoid still and checked everywhere if Slappy was there.

"Man.. he must have really given up."

Seráe says as Adalynn was snoring in her bed.

"Just have to recover mentally.."

Seráe says gently as she got her work uniform on.

"Maybe I'll see Grayson today.."

Seráe whispers to herself. She bit her lip. He was the hot guy from work.

"I definitely need to look at something good today."

She says as she giggles getting dressed. Seráe got ready for work and made sure to lock the house and lock up the electrical fence.

"Alright.. I'll text Adalynn and ask if she wants takeout later.."

Seráe says to herself as she gets to her car.

                           -Timeskip after work-

Adalynn got Chinese again and had it on the table.

"Hey! How was Grayson hm?"

Adalynn asks teasingly to Seráe as she walked in the door.

"Well, we have each others numbers now!!"

Seráe squealed.

"Yes!! You need this girl."

Adalynn says hugging her.

"Now, what about you and Nancy?"

Seráe says teasingly.

"Oh hush. She and I are probably not going to happen. We are too shy. And we haven't gotten back to school from break yet."

Adalynn says as she plates their chinese food.

"Yeah that's right.. however I hope it goes out well."

Seráe says hugging her.

"Same here. But I think it's best if we both just try to recover mentally from you know. Slappy? Because hell it's been literally over a week. He isn't here. He's given up. Maybe what we said about his father made him stop and think about what he's doing."

Adalynn says and Seráe shakes her head.

"Just the giving up part. Not about us getting through to him. Flush that idea down the drain."

Seráe says as she sits on the couch eating her food.

"Yeah.. you're right.."

Adalynn says disappointingly.

"Well little rosemary has been through this."

Seráe said giggling about her doll. Adalynn nods.

"How can you still look at dolls the same?"

Adalynn asks.

"Because, my dolls are just dolls. Not people trapped inside of them. Slappy has multiple spirits trapped inside of him. Making one person. He is still a person. Who is very evil.."

Seráe sighs.

"People are the scariest thing ever. Despite what we've been through. It all started from a person. His father."

Seráe says gently and Adalynn nods.

"I get it. Plus your dolls provide you security."

Adalynn says as she eats her veggie egg rolls.

"Yep.. however.. when we feel mentally prepared we need to finish up blessing this house. When we get the chance."

Seráe says and Adalynn nods.

"Agreed."

As they finished eating dinner they opened their fortune cookies. The sense of deja vu and not the good kind washed over them. Seráe opened hers.

"It only gets darker from here."

Seráe's fortune said and she groaned. Adalynn's said.

"Negative energy will never leave."

Adalynn shivers.

"Never getting food from here again."

Adalynn says and Seráe nodded.

"Agreed. Sick fucks."

They tossed their trash out and decided to head to bed.

"I hated that deja vu... I just want to erase any memories of Slappy."

Seráe says as she tears up.

"Same.. I'm still afraid he's hiding in our room... however I know he's given up."

Adalynn states.

"Let's just try to relax ok..? And get some sleep."

Seráe says gently. They decided they'd sleep in seráe's room again. They closed their eyes into a peaceful slumber. Surely their just paranoid. Nothings going to happen. Well that's where they're very wrong..