Chapter 6 *VIOLENCE SUGGESTIVE INNUENDOS SCARY*

"Wh- what kind of offer...?"

Adalynn asks looking at slappy from the ground. Seráe wanted to puke.

"One that can save your guys life."

Slappy says coldly as he looks down at them with a menacing look.

"Well don't keep us waiting. Tell us the deal wooden ass."

Seráe says with sass trying to cover up her fear. Slappy perked a brow and furrowed his brows.

"How dare you talk to your new ruler like that! Watch that mouth. Or I'll just simply cut it off. Or make it to where you cannot speak."

He says in a threatening tone. Slappy got all up in Serás face.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

Adalynn says smacking him across the face. Making his wooden head jerk to the opposite direction of her. He slowly turned his head to her direction.

"I'll let that slide. JUST once. You guys are new at this sort of thing. You will be my slaves."

He said giggling Adalynn cuts him off.

"One ew! That's disgusting!"

Sloppy rolls his blue eyes at her.

"Not those types of slaves! You wish."

Slappy says sarcastically. Seráe scoffs at him.

"Asshole."

Slappy perked a brow jerking his head at Seráe.

"What was that..? Hm? Surely you meant it for me after all."

Seráe looked away because she tried not to cry.

"Leave us alone you wooden prick."

Seráe spit right in his face and slappy slapped her right across the face leaving a mark for sure.

"Hit me again. Used to it from dear old dad anyways."

Seráe says as slappy tilted his head.

"Anyways. Let me go over some boundaries with you slaves! First. I'm in charge of this house. What I say goes no questions asked. Second! No one is allowed over here. No one. Unless if I'm gone. However that's not gonna happen especially with miss Bitch over here who likes to spit in peoples faces."

He gripped the side of her cheek and examined the bruise.

"See that? Blondie? That's what is going to fucking happen if you do not do as I say. And if you are defiant like her."

Slappy now got in adalynns face. But she jerked her head away backing away. He loved the fear from her. But it only caused him to get closer to her, making her cower away from him more.

"Perhaps I've made my point clear right?"

Slappy asks as he gripped her shirt to make her look at him. Adalynn nodded quickly and Seráe pushed him away.

"Do not go near any of us. Do not touch us. Depending what it is we MIGHT listen. That's the only condition we ask of."

Seráe says giving him a look to kill.

"Hm. Fine. Hahah!! So. Where was I? Oh yes!"

Slappy clapped his hands together.

"If people are over schedule it way in advance and run it by me."

Slappy says with an evil grin.

"You guys are my little servants. I have more abilities than my strength ladies. I suggest you two keep yourselves in line. Oh and by the way? I realized you guys have school and jobs. So go ahead. Since you guys pay to live here."

He snickered in his high shrill voice.

"But don't even try telling your family or Rose. She'll never believe you. Heheheh."

He giggled in triumph.

"What if they do?"

Adalynn asks and slappy laughs.

"Hahahah!! Silly silly girl!! If they do! You're dead!!"

Slappy says laughing. Adalynns fear was written on her face.

"Don't you dare."

Seráe says with anger and Slappy giggles.

"Don't you get it! I'm invincible!!"

He laughed maniacally and he giggled.

"I'll go over more tomorrow morning! Since you ladies deserve your privacy. I'll sleep here upstairs!"

He laughed again. Slappy looked over at both of them with maniacal rage.

"Sleep tight.. Heheeh."

Slappy pushes them out of his 'room'. Adalynn and Seráe immediately slept next to each other in Seráes room for the night. Not knowing how to stop him. Keeping the door locked.