18 August 1994

Hermione: Y/n, Ginny, it's time to wake up.

That morning, you're woken up by your sister's faded and tired voice along with Ginny.

Y/n: ...What time is it?

Ginny: ...too early...

Hermione: C'mon, girls... We don't have much time, if you want to eat breakfast this morning it's now or never.

Y/n: Okay, okay... Just give me time to properly wake up.

After a few minutes, the three of you go downstairs into the kitchen with your pale and drowsy faces.

Ginny: Why do we have to be up so early?

Arthur: We've got a bit of a walk.

Harry: Walk? What, are we walking to the World Cup?

Y/n: Can't we just, I don't know, magically teleport to the place? Aren't we supposed to be witches and wizards?

Arthur: We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup...

Y/n: Makes sense.

Molly: George!

You jump along with the others with the sudden voice of Mrs Weasley.

George: What?

Molly: What is that in your pocket?

George: Nothing!

Molly: Don't lie to me! Accio!

You watch the mood get kinda ruined as Mrs Weasley destroys every joke stuff the twins have on them. After that, you leave the house with the others and meet the Diggories.

You take the Portkey, arrive at the campsite, and set your bags down until finally,

Arthur: It's time! Come on, let's go!

Time skip

Arthur: Get up! Girls, this is urgent!

Y/n: What's happening?

Arthur: Grab your coat and join us outside, we need to go!

Now fully awake, worried, you, Hermione, and Ginny do as told and once outside, you see the trail of menacing hooded people not too far away. Bill, Charlie, and Percy, come out of their own tent right after you.

Arthur: We're going to help the Ministry! You lot - get into the woods, and stick together. I'll come and fetch you when we've sorted this out!

The three oldest boys and Mr. Weasley are already sprinting toward the crowd as Hermione grabs your hand and you follow the Weasley twins, Ginny, Harry, and Ron, toward the woods. With the huge crowd, you get seperated from your sister and ends up with Ginny and the twins only.

After a few minutes of running and searching for Harry, Ron, and Hermione, you finally find familiar faces as the campsite calms down and you get back to the Weasley tents, unhurt.

You saw for a quick second the Dark Mark in the sky, and, knowing what it means from a book, you're worried. You didn't think the Dark Lord would ever be able to find a way back to "life", or whatever situation he was in, but now you've got a feeling. A very bad feeling.