May 1995

This time, it's a graveyard. The Triwizard cup on the floor. You can almost see a name on one grave... Tom... Tom Riddle?

You wake up in fear. You know that name all too well. Tom Riddle is the name on the diary which almost killed Ginny during your first year. Tom Riddle is the Dark Lord's real name. So why is this name on a grave? His body was never found... And he probably isn't dead anyway. You know it, deep down, he's still hidden in the shadows, planning his return. As much as you don't want to believe it.

This time, you are fully certain this wasn't a normal dream. You feel it. You know it. You're starting to worry. You had the maze dream multiple times last month. You wouldn't have the same dream multiple times a month if it was just a normal dream. You need to tell someone who will know what all of this mean. And you know exactly who: Professor Trelawney, the Divination Professor.

You walk all the way up the North Tower, and eventually arrive to the empty classroom. You knock on the door, and Professor Trelawney opens.

Sibyll: Hello, my dear. What may I do for you?

Y/n: Professor, I need your help with dream meanings.

Sibyll: Of course dear, come on in.

You follow the Professor inside and sit at a table. She brings you a cup of tea and sits in front of you.

Sibyll: Now, now, tell me everything, dear.

Y/n: Last month, I had a strange dream. I saw the Triwizard cup, with hedges protecting it, it looked kinda like a maze. I then heard a voice casting the killing curse and I woke up. I had that dream multiple times last month.

Sibyll: What else is there?

Y/n: Last night... I had a similar dream. But it was in a graveyard. The Triwizard cup was there, on the ground... And I saw a name on one of the graves.

Sibyll: What was that name?

You hesitate for a moment, before answering.

Y/n: ...Tom Riddle.

Sibyll: Oh, my dear, I knew you always had a very good inner eye... Unlike your sister...

Y/n: But what does it mean, Professor?

Sibyll: Oh, Miss Granger... Those aren't dreams. They're visions.