chapter 3

A PAST A LIE AND A LOVE

I sat up in bed my mind full of questions and worries. It's been a week since I fell into the bottomless pit known as hell and found myself in the bed of the queen of demons. and yet I can't help but enjoy my time here. This makes me wonder why I am enjoying it so much here when I should be furious. I mean my father sent me down to hell so I could be used as a surrogate and give birth to Lilith's child. 

and yet it would be a lie if I said I wasn't happy about being here with her. my mind and body are split in two. my heart wants me to chase after her and become a sweet loving couple. but my mind resents her and blames her for my misfortunate events. "what's on your mind" Lilith tapped my shoulder gaining my attention.

"Holly, shit I didn't even hear you walk in" Lilith sat down next to me handing me a mug "it's tea. raspberry pomegranate" holding the cup to my lips I could feel the heat radiating off from the cup warming in my face "what's got your mind so full" taking a quick sip of the tea tasting the flavors of raspberry and pomegranate burst into my mouth. 

 "Can you tell me about yourself? I'm currently at odds with my mind and heart and I don't know who to pick."  "And me talking more about myself would help you why" "because I'm at odds with myself about you. my heart wants to be with you, but my mind wants me to toss you to the side. and it also wouldn't be fair if you knew everything about me and I didn't know a single thing about you" Lilith scoffed putting down her mug and cuddling up sloe to me.

"Well, what would you like to know," I thought for a minute slurping on my tea before coming to my conclusion "tell me about your past" Lilith's face almost immediately darkened "I'm sorry did I hit a soft spot in your past" she chuckled running her fingers through her hair moving them her platinum locs from one side to the other.

 "No, it's alright. I don't mind telling you as long as you don't mind listening. after all, it is a very long story" snuggling in closer to her I listened to her story.

"I was born many years ago when the world was still young. well actually not very young there was a whole other species on planet earth before humans came around, but I digress. 

I and another man were the first humans on earth and his name was Adam." I scoffed "the bastard that ate the apple but blamed it on eve. that Adam" a sly chuckle left her mouth. 

"Yes, that bastard. and we were made to bring life to the entire human race. gods most perfect creation. yet so flawed but that's what made us human. and for a while, we lived in peace and harmony. I had no desire to eat the fruit or have sex with my husband, so I spent most of my days playing with the animals. that was until one day Adam demanded we had sex and that I would lay under. marking the day when the male species gained so much audacity to tell women what to do" I laugh slipping from under my lips.

" And when I refused, he..." her breath hitched, and her eyes became watery "he forced himself onto me. and I was furious that at that moment I left the garden and had no plans on returning."

 Lilith bit her lip looking down and sniffling "I'm sorry I probably seem pathetic crying over something that happen more than 1000 years ago" I pulled her in for a hug running my fingers in through her hair "no not at all. I think you are very strong to be able to even tell your story."

 Wiping her tear, I pressed our foreheads together " can I kiss you" her eyes perked up "yes. I would like that a lot " our heads stayed pressed together for a little while longer.

 rubbing her cheek, I leaned in and gave her a peck on her lips. before smashing our lips together. our lips rubbed together ever so passionately our hands trailed against each other's bodies. pulling away for a second "baby I think I'm going to need more than just a sweet kiss to make me feel better."

She pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me, and my find flared with ideas on exactly what she was going to do to me.

 pushing her head into the crook of my neck kissing and sucking on my skin moans slipping from out of my mouth while her hands ran down my legs onto my behind squeezing my ass. my legs spread with her knee in between pushing down into my heat. rubbing and pressing my clit I could feel the butterflies in my stomach running track my hands down ran her chest to her legs when I felt something big and hard.

I froze in place no it can't be right it's probably just her phone or something wait do they even have phones in hell, let me just.

my hand squeezed the bulge a groan leaving her mouth "hmm baby what do you think you're doing" hold on hold on "you have a dick. like straight up a dick" she threw her head back laughing "this is not funny I did not know you had a dick. aren't you a woman how are you the mother of demons when you have a penis" she maneuvered herself from off of me "being a demon with a power level like mine I can change my entire body. how else did you think I was going to impregnate you."

"I don't know. I was going to be a surrogate."  "But then that child wouldn't be mine" I mentally slapped my forehead. "Yeah, your right" suddenly a knock on the door could be here throughout the quiet room.

 "It seems as if I am needed elsewhere, I shall return once I'm finished. until then review your lesson" I groaned "do I have to?" she slapped my leg chuckling "yes but don't worry if you do a good job on the review, I'll give you an award." I thought for a second.

"ok"