chapter 20

Our family

It was around the evening when Lilith decided that it was time to go shopping for Charolette. And knowing her I made sure to make a list, so we didn't end up buying a bunch of things that we didn't need. for example, the pile of baby clothes that Charlotte won't ever be able to wear again. and her defense for it every time I bring it up.
"Who said Charolette was going to be our only child" which is fair knowing Lilith. but it still didn't give her an excuse to be buying all of this shit that we are not even going to use.  and I know I shouldn't be getting angry about this stupid nonsense. but I can't help but get irked by it.
"Ready to go Charolette" she fidgeted in her stance. still dressed in the outfit she had on since morning.  while I dressed in simple white jean pants with a designer shirt on and some sneakers. I'm going shopping not to a fancy restaurant.
"I'm nervous. What does the surface look like?" kneeling I fixed her hair. smoothing out the wild curls. "Well unlike hell the sky is a bright teal color with white fluffy clouds. and a big yellow sun that warms you up. but make sure you don't look at it because it makes your eyes hurt. And just like mommy's garden the grass is green and there are huge trees that live for hundreds of years." Charlotte smiled as she was practically lighting up.
"Oh wow. I can't wait to see it. I bet it's so pretty." kissing her on her forehead I took her hand walking out of the bedroom. Charolette waved to every demon servant that passed us. It was so hard to think such a cutie would bring the end of the world. "There's my two favorite girls' ' dressed in a beige pants suit. She was just radiating "sugar momma." taking my hand gently she pressed her lips to my knuckles.
I felt my heart flutter from the touch. "You're such a romantic Lilith '' A grin on her face she licked her lips seductively. "And last time I remember you love it so much." wrapping her arm around my waist. She pulled me in close, her arms snaking up and down my back. "ew mom stop being gross with mom. I want to go see the blue sky." grabbing my hand Charolette dragged and pulled at my arm. "Stop being a cockblocker Charolette."
I gasped and glared at Lilith and then back at Charolette and that's when I noticed something. Her horns, wings and tail were out, and her skin had little specks of black at her fingertips ''uhm Lilith is Charolette going to go up to the surface like that '' Letting go of my hips she crouched down taking a good look at her. your right I guess it would be bad if anyone saw her." snapping her finger a swirl of black smoke engulfed Charolette turning her fully into a human. "Look Mommy I'm just like you '' with a smile on her face.
she twirled, almost tripping on her feet. "Very pretty" Standing up Lilith kissed Charolette's head. "now let us go we have an entire day of shopping to get through."
and an entire day it was. We went from clothing shops to shoe shops. and then furniture shops to buy Charolette everything she would need for her room. though the hardest part about the whole shopping experience was the fact that Lilith is hot. like extremely attractive and bitches are horny. Every minute I disappear to go look for something I come back to see Lilith being swarmed by girls. practically hounding her.
complementing the way she looks. her accent and saying how adorable Charolette was. and yeah, all of those are true. Lilith is one hell of a sexy woman especially when she puts on a suit. but can't they at least come to the idea that she is taken by the ring on her finger? and the fact she has a child.
and Lilith being Lilith she found it all too amusing for her good. and would always tell me that I'm the only one she wants. and it warmed my heart. ugh, who am I kidding Lilith is the last woman to ever have an affair unlike someone else. which reminds me I haven't seen Lilian in weeks. I wonder what happened to her.
I have no grudge against her/ though she was a little sick so she was my friend, and I enjoyed her company. I hope she's doing well. and is working through her problems.
"Lilith what did you ever do to Lilian '' A silence fell over the two of us as we sat in the car. The sun was setting and Charolette had fallen asleep in her car seat. rain poured down on the car making a constant pattering sound. "Why do you ask me that so suddenly?" I twirled my fingers and I felt so nervous. under her Lilith's glare "Well I haven't heard from her, and I just want to know if she's okay." Lilith sighed "Yes she is fine. I have her outpost in the human realm. even gave her a human bride to keep her company. haven't heard any complaints so I guess she's doing alright."
a smile slipped on my face. I couldn't help but feel giddy inside. "That's good to hear. even though she attacked me that one time and made me drink that stupid liquid I hold no grudges against her." Lilith's eyes went wide "Liquid? What liquid?" I shrugged "I don't know she just told me it would help with the baby. and I kind of assumed it would kill the baby but when Charolette came out fine I didn't think to bring it up. Is something wrong?" with pinched her forehead the scary look that she once had on her face evaporated.
"It's nothing, my love. I just got a bit worried that all" Leaning close to me she kissed my forehead. making butterflies go crazy in my stomach. "You know if we weren't driving right now, I would take you like that, a wild beast." a grin on Lilith's face she took a sharp turn taking us of course "uhm Lilith where are we going?" a smirk on her face she kept her hand on my thigh.
Me and my goddamned big mouth.
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm driving"
"Driving us where" her eyes flashed goldenly "I suddenly found myself super exhausted. so, I thought it would be good to take a break and rest. that's all."
Rest my ass. You're going to fuck me wayside.
"Oh really. I thought demons never got tired." Lilith simply shrugged and then pulled up into an alleyway near some abandoned shop. turning off the car Lilith unbuckled her seat belt "Whoa their Lilith. I'm not sure if you remember this but Charolette's right there." reaching over to unbuckle my seat belt Lilith chuckled "Then we better be very quiet" Before I could say anything else Lilith smashed her lips to my biting and sucking on them ever so greedily her hands smacked around my body.
picking me up from my seat she rested me on her lap. breaking or kissing Lilith pressed her face into my neck "For someone who doesn't want this. you don't seem to be fighting back whatsoever." I chuckled mischievously, "Who said I didn't want this."  that seemed to have gotten Lilith riled up because she practically ripped the shirt off my head. snapping my bra, she sucked on my breast hungrily. her hands went down to my pants trying to pull them down only to remember how annoying it was to take off my jeans.
so instead of being patient and going at it slowly she instead tears my pants. one how the fuck is this lady so strong to be able to tear new jean pants and two I didn't bring a change of pants "Lilith what the fu..." I breathed in sharply as I felt her fingers dig into my insides. "I'll buy you another pair. even better ones" Her finger rammed in and out of me I collapsed on top of her my mind flooded with the way she fucked me like a madman. wondering if she would do the same even though our daughter is present.
a hard object began to caress against my leg. my body began to shudder. pulling her finger out of me she licked her finger while her other hand went into her pants and fished for her member. pulling it out she slapped it against my inner thigh a shiver ran down my spine. "Try not to make too much noise okay baby" Lilith pushed herself inside of me. involuntarily I clenched down on her, making her throw her head back in pleasure. "Fuck me. I've been needing this" grabbing onto Lilith's shoulders. I bounced up and down on her length. feeling her thick dick fill my insides.
"You say that..." I bit my lip trying to make my sentence. "As if we haven't had any sex for months."
"I've been horny since the morning. so yeah, it feels like it's been months." Lilith cupped my face kissing me passionately, our lips touching each other's sloppily. She lifted me flipping me over, so my back was on the seat, and went crazy. her hips slammed in and out of me. it felt as if my insides were twisting clamping down on Lilith's member. and I felt strange, and I couldn't describe the feeling. kind of reminded me of when I was drunk but this time I could think clearly. and yet my mind was foggy.
reaching my arms up I wrapped my arms around Lilith's neck "You're acting so vigorous today. I wonder what's causing this sudden burst." Lilith practically growled in my ear as her grip around me tightened "Seeing how you get so overprotective of me. and you are such an amazing mother" I gripped tighter to Lilith I could feel my orgasm approaching my back and began to arch.
when a cry filled the car, I winced. looking behind me Charolette sat in her car seat tears began to stream down her cheeks ''Mommy. I need to pee.'' I sighed looking down at the mess I was in and glared at Lilith. "I'll help her '' Pulling out of me I whined I was so close to my orgasm only to be denied by great comedic timing.
"Whelp can't be surprised."