chapter 15

blood in the night

pushing me onto the car Lilith pressed her face into my neck. licking and biting my neck I threw my head back in ecstasy "You couldn't even wait until we got back home." chuckling against my skin I felt shivers run up my spine "Seeing you in that sexy ass dress got me as hard as a rock." her hands caressed my chest running down to my back lifting the bottom of my dress she squeezed my behind.

lifting my head to the night sky I felt the cold wind brush against my face. it would be a lie if I said it wasn't a little tipsy from the two glasses of pina colada and some Lilith champagne. but for a first-timer, I could hold my liquor quite well. though it did make the world seem slowed down.

looking down at Lilith who had pulled my dress down, revealing my breast to the night's cold air. causing my nipples to perk up and harden. She wrapped her warm mouth around my nips sucking on them causing milk to seep from my nipples. And if I'm being honest, I never would have guessed that a kink of mine would be breastfeeding my wife.

"aren't you taking a little too much of your child's food" Taking my nipple out of her mouth with a pop sound she whipped her chin "Last I checked these breasts" Grabbing roughly onto my left breast Lilith continued "where mine long before that child of ours."

rolling my eyes, I ran my fingers through her thick black hair "Really is that so? Since when did my BODY belong to you." leaning in close Lilith chuckled mischievously. and very sexily "Since I filled that pretty pink little cunt of yours with my cum" Pushing her back I laughed "That's my pussy, not my breast. my breast belongs to my daughter as long as she needs them to feed" Lilith pouted.

"What a bummer." pushing her face in between my breast she flicked my nipples "I'll accept those terms if you promise me my dick will be the only one in those tight wet folds of yours" I chuckled nervously remembering back to the time where I and Lilian almost had sex. "What do you mean? you've always been the only one I would ever do it with" lifting her head with a smirk.

Lilith pinched my nipple causing me to wince "I know what you did. or should I say almost did with Lillian" I felt as if I began to shrink inside of my own body "I-I'm sorry? I know you must be angry and devasted about my infidelity. but a promise you that I love you and that was a one-time thing a week moment per se."

Lilith laughed "Oh my love I dent care about that."

"You don't know."

"no. Plus theirs a difference in being the other woman. and the wife" Slapping my thighs Lilith grinned "Now spread those legs. I want to get at least one round in before those demon hunters show up" spreading my legs and a smile on my face. I was blushing like crazy though a part of me still felt bad.

and what was Lilith talking about when she said, demon hunters? well, whatever she was mentioning is a problem for future Evelynn to endure.

Pulling my panties down my legs kissing my thighs down to my legs she grabbed my panty tossing it over her shoulder. I laid down on the hood of the car. readying myself for the pounding of a lifetime. when the sound of rustling could be heard.

"you demon hunters couldn't even wait for me to get at least one with a round in. Oh well, I don't mind putting on a show for you all "Sitting up I looked around to see no one. but seeing as how we are literally in a forest up some random hill at 1 in the morning. take my eyesight with a grain of salt.

unzipping her pants Lilith dug her hand into her boxer pulling out her thick meat rod. I wondered if it felt cold being out in the midnight wind. grabbing my legs, she pulled me closer to her a grin on her face.

she pressed her lips gently to mine. a few pecks before pulling away "I love you" I giggled at the sudden confession of love putting my arms on her shoulders. I breathed in her intoxicating perfume "I love you too."

It seemed as if the moment those words left my mouth. some rando dressed in one of those pastor outfits jumped out of the bushes "Impossible! How could anyone love a monster." looking over Lilith's shoulder at the man I chuckled. we seemed to be in his 40s baling and the hair he does have left was practically all white. he looked like a stereotypical man of the church with a cross around his neck.

and behind him, four other men appear three having swords tied to their sides with the last one holding a bag "Truly despicable. you must have this fine lady under some type of spell."

"Have you no sense of privacy watching two married women have sex? how sinful of you pastor. the church truly has gone downhill" With a smug look on her face one of the men or a boy. He looked like a twink giving Henry vibes. ran up to Lilith with the sword in his hand.

"That's enough out of you demon wench" Lilith rolled her eyes not even interested in the boy. giving me a quick wink before grabbing the twink. or Ima calls him Henry. so yeah, she grabbed Henry by her neck picked her up from his feet, and slammed him onto the ground crushing his sword under her heel. her meet stick flopping in the air causing me to laugh.

"I swear you lot get weaker and weaker every generation. but with times changing. and religion losing its control over the masses. no one wants to serve the church. I doubt that anyone wants to join the holy church and get molested by old men. and slut shamed by wrinkly bitches."

Looking back at me Lilith grinned "What are you chuckling about back there" Putting my arms up I shrugged. looking back down to Henry on the ground being held down by Lilith he struggled at her grip "your quite weak ..." Lifting her other hand Lilith bit down on it causing blood to drip from her hands "Hear have a drink. and reach your full potential" squeezing down on his neck forcing his mouth open the blood dripped into his mouth.

the other priest stood shocked not knowing what to do. when the sounds of bones cracking and snapping could be heard. looking over to the boy Lilith had no longer held him down but instead stood by him. watching him with a grin on her face

his skin turned a dark charcoal color and horns. small and bumpy horns protruded from his forehead. his eyes no comply white "Would you look at that? You are now reborn as you of my children. my loyal subject" Fixing her pants situation she moved to farther to the side. putting her thick tube of meat away.

helping her to his feet he looked over at his fellow companions who though seemed troubled held up their weapons at him. "For your first job as my loyal subject kill all of them. except for the pastor, he can be of use to me" Nodding his head he lunged at the demon hunters and tore them apart.

never in my life had I watched someone be killed. hell, I had never seen anyone be harmed by another but as they always say. theirs first for everything. and Lilith well she seemed to be having the time of her life hyping up Henry. and for the first time in our entire time together I was disgusted with Lilith.

and yeah, she's a demon. I know that it comes with the territory. but no matter what I just couldn't stop the anger and disgust that filled my body. I jumped off the car leaned up against a tree a throw up my guts "My love are you all right" Lilith was so full of sadness and so genuine. it is quite crazy to think she was just making nasty remarks and people who were just about to die.

"I'm fine I just. need to go home" I shook my chin and saw my hands shaking.