chapter 5

LUST ON EARTH

It's been a week since I and Lilith made love so passionately. and it seemed that in those three days, Lilith had forgotten the meaning of personal space whilst she was fucking my back out. in her private garden somewhere in her palace we lay cuddled up together naked with a simple silk sheet covering our bare bodies. at first, it was supposed to be a simple picnic date. but somewhere between reminiscing over the past three days and the beautiful scenery and privacy, we got horny, and when I say we I mean me. "No matter how many times I take you. I can't get over this tightness you have" Lilith growled in my ear making me blush "You say that as if we have been having sex for months. it's only been three days" Lilith kissed my cheek. "I guess you have a point there."

my breath hitched as I felt something hard growing on my leg "Uhm I can feel you getting bigger" Biting my lip Lilith chuckled "It seems my cock enjoys the feeling of being in between your thighs." her hands gripped my thighs squeezing them "well I bet there is another place it would like even more" her hand gripped her length stroking it a groan leaving her mouth "I bet and something tells me its. deep, tight, and sopping wet" Lilith growled in my ear "Why don't you put it in and find out" Lifting my leg she grabbed her length lining up to my entrance and pushing it in I could feel my insides stretching to fit her obnoxiously big length. flipping me onto my back she started pounding in and out of me I threw my head back in ecstasy. "I just started and yet here you are a fucking moaning mess, you must love my cock." Lilith whispered in my ear her hands gripping my thighs "Yes I love it don't ever stop." I wrapped my legs around her back my head stuffed into the crook of her neck.

"I'm so sorry to ruin your fun time your majesty but I must have a word with you" Lilith growled in my ear "Can't you see I'm busy Asmodeus" Eww, not the gacha club hybrid "Yes. hell, I can not only smell it but also sense it. and as the embodiment of lust, I have no problem letting you fill my tank even more. but I'm afraid it is important." Lilith's hips came to an abrupt stop. she looked at me worry on her face "It's okay go. you must get all of your business down." Lilith chuckled leaning down to kiss me ever so gently before standing up and pulling herself out "I promise once I'm done, I will return and fuck you promptly" Lilith grinned as her body returned to her normal 6'10 height "now what is it that is bothering you oh lust prince."

watching as Lilith walked away her stary night ass glowing over the hell sun I wrapped myself in the silk sheet not wanting anyone to see naked bits. I was a tad disappointed; I was hoping to get my rocks off but this time with the addition of 69 styles staring at the sky I sighed "Lilian get my clothes too please" turning my head to my guard and retainer "Right away my lady" after I and Lilith had sex thus consummating our marriage making me officially her wife. and me complaining about how I had no one other than her to talk to but her she gifted me a bodyguard to be my company when she wasn't here. and it was undeniable that I found her attractive standing at six inches she had long silky black hair and maroon skin that got darker around her elbows and her calves. with her short starch white horns

unlike Lilith's brown horns, and her beautiful stary night skin. she was still beautiful and her yellow and black uniform seemed to fit her perfectly. from the tight-fitting black pants to the beautiful shade of yellow shirt covered in medals and one red sash well unlike Lilith who had me fooled Lilian seemingly showed off her bulge instead of hiding it. and boy was the bulge big I wondered if everyone here in hell was hung like Lilith. hoe "Of course you got to say something" Last time I check I was YOUR subconscious. and who else is going to control our ass "suck a dick" Just don't go having affairs with the sexy bodyguard "Uhm miss I don't wish to seem disrespectful but who were you just talking" My eye widened then it hit me "I've been talking out loud this entire time" I started at her my eyes agape "I'm afraid so" and for a while it was silent.

"So, what's for lunch."

"The chefs have prepared an exquisite set of dishes today, consisting of a red wine basted Filet Mignon, lobster prawn mac and cheese. a small salad, fruit or veggie and finally for dessert crème brulee" Putting on my clothes it was simple black dress pants with a white ruffle shirt.  I had imagined the food down here to be bad or bland only to find out the food down here is quite amazing like the best thing I have ever had. "Btw way miss I have this for you" Lilian handed an oval-shaped container with a blue lid "I saw, watched... in great detail how Lilith slaps your behind during intercourse I thought that this might help with the sting and to make it heal and not bruise, it's called Vaseline" I went silent and took a deep breath taking the small container and sighed "I got to get you something else to do while I and Lilith have sex" sighing I folded up the blanket putting it into the basket of half-eaten food handing it to Lilian we headed into the palace walking through the long corridors demons would pass by and bow to me before continuing.

and after what felt like hours, we arrived in the dining room Lilian handed the basket to some maid and pushed me into my chair. Lilith walked in dressed in a white and black suit "Hello my love. I hope I have not made you wait too long" Lilith kissed my forehead sitting down next to me and smiling at Lilian. a door opened and in came butlers holding trays of food and bottles of champagne. "So, what did Asmodeus come to tell you about" Lilith sighed as she took a sip of her champagne from her fancy cup "Apparently there is a demon hunter on earth, and has been going off killing all of the succubi. messing with not only our plans but their mating season."    taking a long and slow bite from my mac and cheese I stared at her "and now I have to go up to earth and investigate what's happening" my eyes widened at the word 'earth' "was going to earth.

"No, I'm going to Earth. you are staying here with your cute little but" I slumped back into my chair.

"But why" I groaned like a child that can't get any ice cream.

"Because it is dangerous. I don't want to risk you getting hurt" I sighed but then had an idea.

"But it could be our honeymoon" I clung onto Lilith's arm as she ate her steak "Honeymoon. what is that"?

"It's a time in every married couple's life where they spend a week or two with each other in happy lusty matrimony" Lilith licked her lips as I purposely pressed my breast no bra into her arm "Matrimony?"

"Yeah, and we could have as much sex as we want without responsibilities or interruptions" I caress Lilith's cheek dragging my hand from her face down to her chest and landing on the bulge appearing in her pants. A growl slipped from her mouth "Oh, sweetheart you're playing with fire" Lilith whispered in my ear turning her attention fully to me "Well maybe I want to play with fire" My hard stroked her bulge feeling her grow in my hand. Lilith groaned putting down her glass.

"Fine, you have convinced me. I will let you come to earth with me" Leaning in I kissed Lilith softly on her lips tasting the bubbly champagne on her tongue I could feel myself getting wet. breaking the kiss, I tugged on her lips we stared at each other lovingly. Lilith's hand ran up to my shoulders "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to finish what we started." Lilith stood up lifting me from my chair pushing aside the plates of food and putting me down on the table.

"Well, I hope you got enough nourishment because I want more than just three rounds" I felt her grip on my waist tighten "Oh don't worry ill fuck you till your legs feel numb" I chuckle left my mouth as I felt her tongue run against my neck her fingers unbuttoned my shirt one by one until my harden nipples felt the cold air causing a tingle to go up my back.

"Uhm miss" Both I and Lilith's heads darted towards Lilian who stood on the side awkwardly "Uhm go take a fucking smoke break or something Lilian. and don't come back until we call for you" A smirk ran across Lilith's face "may take a while" Lilith went headfirst into my breast running her extremely long tongue across my nipples warming them up. bowing her head Lilian walked off without another word.

at least she doesn't have to watch how much of a slut you are. I took a sharp breath "suck my dick."

"Is everything okay my love?" Lilith looked at me her brows arched.

"Yeah, just continue."