chapter 12

our sweet child

sitting up in bed I cracked my back. the past weeks have been a tad exhausting. from getting attacked by Lilian to then getting my vagina torn up and becoming a young mother. as well as a boringly exhausting meeting with the seven princes and the Ars Goetia demons my life has been hectic. but if I'm being honest, I wouldn't change it for the world.

"So small. so sweet" Lilith rubbed Charolette's cheeks ever so gently. "You are my greatest creation yet" kissing her belly charlotte giggled grabbing onto Lilith's horns. rubbing her small fingers against them in amazement "these are mommy's horns. you have them two" lifting charlottes red beanie two small black nubs rested on her forehead along with a small amount of brown hair on her head.

"And once you grow up all big and strong. you'll have horns just like mommy." Charlotte giggled once more as if she could understand everything. "Aren't you too sweet to be the queen of hell?" Lilith scoffed as she lifted Charolette "the only ones who get this treatment will be you and Charolette. well for now"

"For now," Lilith's face went cold her smile seemingly evaporated "once she grows up being sweet and lovey with her won't be an option. I will need to train her into becoming my successor" I sighed I kind of forgot all about the whole anti-Christ thing. at this point I could care less it's not like I was a Christan anyways.

"Well, when that time comes I shall be the handle to your deadly double-edged sword" sitting down next to Lilith I pressed my lips softly against hers tugging on her lip when Charlotte began to move in her arms. a whine irrupting from her small little mouth

"what's troubling you little one" Charolette squirmed in Lilith's arms reaching out for my shirt I chuckled "must be hungry" handing Charolette over to me a lifted my shirt letting my now quite a large breast out a free. shivering from the feeling of the cold wind on my nipples

I held Charolette close to me as she put her mouth on my nipple causing me to shiver. I had not gotten used to the feeling of breastfeeding and damn it feels quite weird. looking over at Lilith from the corner of my eye I blushed. I couldn't tell if her eyes were on Lilith or my now exposed boobs. thought from the stare she was giving I had a feeling it was my boobs she was looking at.

"Charolette getting so big, and it's only been like what. five weeks."

"Well as you could probably guess demon babies grow a lot quicker than human babies." pulling her head away charlotte removed her nipple from my mouth resting her head on my chest "I take it from here. I know how tired you get after breastfeeding" taking charlotte into her arms she slowly and gently began patting her on her back.

fixing my shirt I rubbed my feet together as I watched Lilith burp Charolette. walking back over to the bed the minute I sat down in bed I could hear my stomach growling "looks like Charlotte wasn't the only one hungry" I rolled my eyes to which Lilith responded with a chuckle "don't fret I already had the chefs begin preparing something for you to eat" I licked my lips as a myriad of foods crossed my mind "I hope it's like crunchy fried chicken or baked mac and cheese with baked chicken."

"Too bad because it's salmon with whole wheat pasta" looking at her I sighed laying back down and wrapping myself up with the blankets. "I know it's not the tastiest but it's good for you."

"But why whole wheat"

"Because it's good for you"

"But it's nasty" slumping in bed wrapped in sheets like a cocoon. Lilith placed Charolette down in her play area. sitting next to me she moved my hair behind my ear kissing my cheek. "it's been some time since we last had sex" pulling me in closer with her big strong arms I felt a shiver up my spine.