chapter 6

EARTHEN BLOOD

Do you know that joke about how there is a demon in the basement of every catholic church? well, it seems Lilith took that joke a little too well. because somehow which is kind of ironic Lilith's portal to earth is in the basement of a 'catholic' presenting church and is a church that worships her. which makes me wonder if Lilith has a portal under the church why the hell did, I have to get sent to her by a hole in a forest. it was the most terrifying thing I have ever gone on. even more terrifying than a roller coaster. I wonder if that's what it feels like to go skydiving.

Which reminded me. where Lillith is. She went into the portal first because I was being a bit of a scaredy cat about walking through a random black portal and she was nowhere to be found. but in her defense, I was still in the basement "Darling are you coming up!" speak of the devil. literally. Hehe, I make myself crack up.

that joke was shit.

"Your face is shit." walking up the stairs and leaving the basement I opened the door and walked out into a church hall and damn was it big. I wonder how much money and fame Lilith promises to her followers. looking around I came face to face with a gorgeous woman. she had glowing green eyes and jet-black hair with pasty white skin and had an uncanny resemblance to Lilith. I hope this wasn't one 0f her bastard children and I don't think Lilith has any siblings "Lilith is that you"

"Yes, it is me. do you like my human form" Looking her at my face turned red even though she wasn't the same 6'10 goddess with starry night skin she was still beautiful. dressed in a black turtleneck sweater with a beige pants suit. "yes you look good good" a smirk on Lilith's face she pulled out some clothes "Thank you. I also got an outfit for you." taking the beige clothes from Lilith and opened them up to see it was a short pants suit with a fancy blazer and a white button up shirt. looking at the tag on the blazer my eye widened "Is this ralph lauren talking about old money" 

"Hurry up and change I will be outside in the car waiting for you" Lilith slapped me but making me jump before walking out of the church

"I guess I just change here" taking off my clothes and putting them back on one by one I didn't have a mirror to see if I put them on crocked or not so I just decided this was all I was gonna get and went outside where a white Rolls-Royce waited outside. a man who I assumed was the driver waiting by the car opening the door for me and closing it back once I'm seated.

Lilith sat in the car sipping on wine slowly trying not to make a mess on her clothes "So what are we going to do" putting down her glass in a wine glass-shaped cup holder "First we are going to check in at the hotel under the names of Lilith smith and Evelynn Smith."

"Ohh, I feel as if I'm on a secret spy mission. which reminds me of where exactly are we located" Looking out of the window it was a pretty metropolis city with tall skyscrapers and palm trees "In West Hollywood."

"Were in Weho. can we go to a gay club" A chuckle left Lilith's mouth "Last I check you have to be 21 and older to go clubbing and your 18?"

"Aren't you the DEVIL from the BIBLE? can't you put a spell on me or give me a really good fake id? I mean 16-year-olds can get into clubs with cheap ids. "Lilith licked her lips her eyes began to glow red, and her fingers twirled a piece of my hair. "Well, then sweetheart you would have to give me your soul" I scoffed "Isn't my pussy enough" Lilith's eyes returned to normal a chuckle left her mouth "You have a point there" Lilith leaned in closing the gap between our faces "I love the way it grips onto me like a python with its prey" growling in my ear Lilith's hand caressed my cheeks.

Pressing our lips together we kissed passionately our lips locking together and your tongues licking at each other. but the kiss came to an abrupt stop as we pulled up to the hotel Lilith groaned as she scooted away from running her fingers through her hair. the driver got out of the car and opened the door "Let us continue this in our room my darling" Lilith reached out her hand which I took helping me out of the car I came face to face. to what being rich was like and I was shocked. people dressed in luxury brands carrying designer brands it was a culture shock and it made me realize something.