Chapter 17

A warm touch

I didn't know how long I was asleep. or what happened while I was asleep. but when I did wake up. I was no longer outside but in the comforts of a warm bed in my underwear. at first, I thought that we had returned to hell. but one look outside could confirm we were still on the surface.

as the memories from last night continued to flood me, I began to get messed up. "now where is that woman" Looking around the room, she was nowhere to be found. "I swear when I see her, I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. how dare she silence me." looking at the ceiling I tightened my fist. thinking about what I was planning on telling her. when my attention was turned toward the bathroom door.

and out like a goddess Lilith came naked with water glistening over her body. with only a towel draped over her shoulder. instead of her private bits that were thoroughly soaked in water. my mind went blank, and I swear my Jaw was unhinged. "Good you're awake" Lilith's voice was deep and husky she must have only woken up recently "That saves me the trouble of guessing what you would like for breakfast."

"I'm being so deadass right now Lilith the only thing I want for breakfast is you right about now" A grin on Lilith's face slowly walked towards the bed. her length swayed as she walked as if a clock hypnotized me. "Is that so." she leaned on the bed her eyes turning from blue to her usual molten gold color. "Well as your wife I must make sure all of..." Taking a deep breath her body slowly changed into a shorter version of her true form. "Your wildest request comes true."

I felt like I was under a spell as I watched her body turn into the demon, I had fallen so hard for. the same demon that I wanted to ravish me as if the world was ending the very next day. crawling on the bed I found myself at eye level with her crotch. her length still soft hanging. it made my mouth water.

"I like the sound of that" Grabbing her length I tugged her closer to bed causing a small groan to leave her mouth. my hands slowly began pumping her back and forth. I ran my tongue against the tip. my nose twitching from the strong smell of mint.

I put the tip in my mouth sucking on the sparkling black tip. slowly I pushed my head forward taking in a few inches at a time until I felt like I could take no more. using my hands to stroke the rest of the length. my head bobbed up and down. putting her hand on my head Lilith slowly rocked her hips back and forth. growing every time my tongue would flick at her length.

my eyes would ever so often look up at Lilith. a grin on her face you could read what those eyes were saying as if they had subtitles on them. and I couldn't help but get wetter. though just as I had gotten used to Lilith's length in my mouth she pulled out. her member glistening from my saliva "Now that you've gotten me all nice and hard. it's time I get you soaked." picking me up Lilith laid me onto my back. ripping off the thin underwear I had on she dived her face into my heat. her tongue lapping up all the juices that formed underneath my lower lips.

I felt my toes curl as her tongue glided against my nub. hitting me with a burst of pleasure. "Jesus Lilith." a chuckle emitting from Lilith caused vibrations all along my clit. all I wanted was for Lilith to take her fingers and shove them deep inside of me. "don't you know all good things come with time and patience." kissing my pink nub one last time Lilith stood "But I guess if you're that impatient I could just give you what you want."

getting on the bed Lilith gently pressed my lips to hers. the taste of my heat lingering on her tongue. She snapped her finger a condom appearing between her pointer and thumb. putting the rubber rapper to her mouth she tore the packaging with her teeth. allowing the small rubber circle to fall out. "now it's time for the real fun to begin."

taking the condom, she slid it down her length a groan slipping from her lip. She grabbed my hips pulling me towards her length. her arms wrapped around my legs. my feet rested on her shoulders. an evil and devilish smile on her face Lilith pushed her length into me. my back began to arch. drool running down the side of my mouth.