Part 9 - Entry 3/14/Ɛ̴̘̗̩̺̀́͠͝͝ͅς̴͔̗̼͎͉͌́̔̀̾

3/14/Ɛ̴̘̗̩̺̀́͠͝͝ͅς̴͔̗̼͎͉͌́̔̀̾

I had a weird dream last night.

I was in a stronghold, but instead of a portal in the room, there was a cell. In the cell, my sons sat there, and so did my wife. They all looked like they were on the brink of death, and the smell of the End was so strong that he could taste it.

I started trying to get them out of there, but the bars started fusing with my hands and it felt like the dry air was cracking. Every time I moved, someone released an unbelievable sob of pain and I needed to stop.

That thing that that damn Enderman said on my lawn, what ever it was, it kept echoing in my head and it was hard for me to focus on Kristan's instructions on what to do. After a while, I just couldn't hear anything. Talking wise. There was a loud buzzing and it drowned out everyone's words.

Wilbur woke me up. I was talking in my sleep like a horrible nightmare. But before that buzzing shit started, I heard Tom.

He was going on and on about how all Endermen were bitches, but the hybrids were super cool, specifically the prince. Of course I naturally scoffed at the idea of some sort of hybrid prince, Endermen are snobbish, they'd kill a hybrid. So one being a prince of those pretentious fucks didn't seem right.

Tomstill went on about him, not saying a name, he probably forgot. But he had a photo and he was right.

"Tom where are you?!" I'd finally said, desperately.

"The End! Dad, they stuck me in a prison cell, and apparently I'm in trouble here," Tom said brightly, in the same kind of dreamy tone that a toddler would use when they explain something like their toys to a parent.

Everything about that dream was weird as I said, but that part, Tom's situation just seems real, even now as I write this and even though I have no idea why or how I would've gotten that information. But it feels weird, and I've told Wilbur. He agreed to go out every day and watch the area by the stronghold incase Tom comes back.

I'm going to make another entry tomorrow about this.