Part 11 - Teleport

Bold = Ender or just the written language

Regular = just English

Broken arm still, swearing

- /★\ -

Tommy didn't want to move. It was a tight pain in his arm, he was trying intensely not to scream or cry in pain. His right side was entirely in pain, so now he was laying on his left side, his eyes were closed like he was trying to sleep but he couldn't even if he wanted to. So he just layed there.

Ranboo was pacing around. "⏁⊑⟒⊬ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⎍⌇, ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ☊⏃⋏'⏁ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⎍⌇." He looked worried. Every once in a while he would check in on Tommy but it was always the same answer, "It hurts still." Then Ranboo would offer some ludicrous hopeful plan. He must've been exhausted with this.

"Are you doing okay?" Ranboo asked once again.

"Ranboo, just stop it, a-alright? It's not going to get any better." Tommy paused for a second. "Your a damn Enderman, can't you teleport or some shit?"

"Tommy I'm not an Enderman I'm a hybrid. I can't do any Endermen stuff, and I can't do anything from the other species either not that I even know what it is." He started pacing now. "I can't teleport, I can't do anything. I speak their language but I'm an outsider! I wear a fancy crown, but it's to keep an image! They call me Fraud Prince, you know. And it's for a damn reason!"

"Ranboo-"

"What?!"

"You fucking teleported."

Ranboo looked around and he had in fact teleported outside. He was standing in the hall now. He stood there for a moment and looked back at Tommy. Now his gaze was flickering around, looking for that golden key that Skyla had hung up somewhere.

"Well. Ignore everything I just said," he muttered. He grabbed the key and wandered up to the gate that he unlocked. He grabbed Tommy's left arm kept pulling him forward.

"Tommy, if they catch, uhm just start to cry. A lot. Water stings me, but it basically kills them. If they catch you, I need you to cry."

"That's fucking weird, man," Tommy said. "But I guess it makes sense."

Ranboo began hurrying, trying to get to the portal before-

"Look who managed to get out!"

That.