Part 16 - Epilogue

Tommy groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes. His gaze fell on the window, Philza kept the yard well lit to keep monsters from spawning, so he could see Ranboo, wandering around. He sighed and got upwards. There was this purple glow coming from his eyes, he saw that when Ranboo began facing the window.

The blond walked downstairs and put on a coat, then walked outside to Ranboo, muttering as he walked. "Ranboo, man, you can't just be wandering around outside, it isn't good. You don't have any shoes on-"

"⌇⋏⍜⍙ ⌇⏁⟟⋏☌. ⏚⎍⏁ ⍙⊑⊬ ⟟⌇ ⟟⏁ ⌇⍜ ⌰⍜⋏⟒⌰⊬?"

"Ranboo? A-are you... Okay?"

"⟟ ⎅⍜⋏⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙."

"...I think you should just come inside. Please?"

After a moment, Ranboo knelt down and scooped up a block of dirt, snow still on it. Just with his hands. That was definitely an Enderman thing.

"⏁⏃☍⟒ ⟟⏁ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒," he said, stretching out the dirt.

Tommy hesitated before walking over to an allium flower and plucked it. He gave it to the dirt, placing it gently.

Ranboo looked at it for a moment then offered it back to Tommy. He took it.

Tommy noticed Ranboo's eyes followed the dirt block. Tommy took this opportunity to lead him over back inside.

Tommy sat the dirt down on a table, where the flower sat in a string of moonlight. Ranboo, almost out of instinct was back in his bed. Tommy saw his eyes close and he was instantly asleep. 

Maybe he was just sleepwalking to begin with.

Tommy sighed as he layed back down. Now he just stared at the flower, seemingly glittering in the light.

He heard Ranboo muttering in his sleep. Some bits were in Ender and other were just in English. It sounded sort of like it was something about Toxin, and some other lady he didn't know. He vaguely listened, but he stopped focusing as he started drifting to sleep.

"Night, Ran," Tommy muttered, he was barely aware of it.

"⋏⟟☌⊑⏁..."

🎉 You've finished reading ⋔⟟⌇⌇⟟⋏☌ ⌿⍀⟟⋏☊⟒, ⋔⟟⌇⌇⟟⋏☌ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏ 🎉