all over a microwave meal

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

☁️

george drops his worn clothes into one side of his suitcase before shifting his attention over to the other, properly packed, side and beginning to sort through it to pick out a clean outfit.

he settles on simple grey joggers and his iconic strawberry milk t-shirt, figuring it was comfy enough to wear for a few days straight whilst still being presentable enough to stream or record tiktoks in.

despite the newly announced lockdown, george pointedly refused to unpack his suitcase.

the brit had high hopes that, any day now, restrictions would be lifted and he would be blessed with the opportunity to finally travel home.

george was trying to get through as few outfits as possible with the aim that he could make it through the quarantine and out the other end without having to wash a load of clothes.

he estimated it could only last a few weeks or so.

much to the dismay of george's clothes-rationing, he found himself getting through them quicker than he would like to, since he had to change every time he was planning on going live so the chat wouldn't pick up on him rotting away in the same clothes from days before.

the fans were all loving the content, probably since they were all quarantined too, and, even though george didn't stream with sapnap and dream anymore, they all still seemed happy with only getting alone content from the brit.

sure, it was harder to think of stream ideas when ninety per cent of the time you were streaming alone, but he made do.

plus, it has been almost a year since he'd even featured on a stream with another dream-team member, so he was used to it by now and the fans all stopped asking after a while.

well, george thinks they stopped asking, though he can never know for sure since all variations of the two younger boys' names were banned in his chat.

even without the constant "where's sapnap?" or "call dream!" george was still constantly followed by the shadow of their time as a group, especially on twitter.

the people of twitter, as it turns out, love to make theories- conspiracies, if you will. and george, unsurprisingly, loved reading them. almost every time he opened the app he was faced with a theory around "what happened to the dream team?" and, all things considered, some of them were actually scarily accurate.

but, since all three boys refused to speak up on it, or even interact with each other over social media, the fans would never know.

though it isn't just the fans.

even their closest friends, like quackity and karl, couldn't say exactly what happened. sure, they know enough not to invite more than one of them onto a stream at the same time. and sure, they know enough not to bring one boy up in a conversation involving one of the others, but even they lacked the details to truly understand.

dressed in clean clothes, george makes his way out of his dark, embarrassingly dirty, room and out into the hallway.

light pours in from the hallway window, and george glances briefly out of it to see the unoccupied street as he makes his way towards the kitchen.