acid

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

☁️

sapnap switches from his editing software to twitch, surprised to see that punz was no longer live. he doesn't know when he'd last checked the blonde's status, neither does he know how long he's been off stream, but he doesn't hesitate to send his boyfriend a text asking if they could call.

sapnap smiles as the message goes from delivered to read almost immediately, a few short moments passing before the older boy replies affirmatively, also letting him know that karl was already on call, before a facetime popped up at the top of his screen.

sapnap tapped it, joining and smiling when the screen is opened to two frames: his best friend and his boyfriend.

"hey baby," punz greets, uncharacteristic considering someone else is on the call, but sapnap blushes nevertheless.

"hi," the ravenette smiles in response. his gaze shifts from punz, who is sitting at his kitchen counter, to karl, who is sat on his couch, head leant back against the cushions and phone propped up on the coffee table as he stares aimlessly at the ceiling.

sapnap squints between the pair, a small, sceptical smile tugging at his features. "are you both high?" he asks.

the response he is met with consists of a bright, airy-headed giggle from karl, who doesn't even look at the camera.

sapnap playfully rolls his eyes at the pair, shaking his head ever so slightly. "you could've at least invited me," he complains half-heartedly.

"sorry cutie," punz apologises, "we thought you were still asleep."

"stop with all the pet names, idiot," sapnap mumbles bashfully, not used to this level of attention with someone else listening. punz was always more of a loving-in-private kind of guy, rather than someone who swooned for pda.

"what?" punz laughs, teasing, "you don't like it when i call you nice things, handsome?"

"not with other people listening," sapnap mumbled, embarrassed and blushing like a schoolgirl.

punz shrugs nonchalantly. "he's hardly listening."

karl giggles again, and sapnap shifts his gaze black down to the brunette once more. karl is completely relaxed back into the couch, looking half-asleep if it wasn't for the smile pulling at his features. his arms were lolled by his sides, laying limply. "what's he on?" the ravenette wonders.

"acid."

sapnap raises one eyebrow, a little surprised. "as in, lsd?" he checks.

"yeah," punz confirms.

it wasn't uncommon for karl to take acid, but he hadn't done it alone for years now. though, sapnap supposes he hasn't got much choice since it isn't like he can see anyone. "what about you?" sapnap questions.

"just weed," punz answers, holding up an unlit joint that had clearly been sat on the kitchen counter.

sapnap smirks ever so slightly. "sucks that i'm not there then, doesn't i?"