ending an

thank you for reading 𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔲𝔫.

(trigger/ content warnings still apply to this chapter.)

𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘.

𝐈. character notes + why they fell out

𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐈𝐈. new book! / goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes + why they fell out

here are the character profiles and the backstory of how the boys actually fell out (basically a prologue)

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ dream 

he has an older brother and a younger sister.

dream has anger issues.

before the pandemic, dream was going to therapy for his anger, and his therapist suggested he starts boxing. when the lockdown came along, he obviously couldn't go to therapy anymore and he declined the offer for online sessions because he didn't want the others to overhear.

dream overworks himself physically and mentally to distract himself from his thoughts. he never gives himself a break and is always draining himself by editing or working out.

he's an insomniac and his sleep is just made worse by always doing things.

he also has adhd, and sometimes forgets to eat/clean himself etc.

dream also does not take the proper care when he boxes, purposefully letting himself get hurt, to distract himself from his thoughts (self-harm).

dream's older brother has addiction problems (alcohol and drugs) and was always horrible to dream as a kid, constantly arguing and physically fighting with him. because of this, dream doesn't talk to his brother and hates the use of substances.

when dream was a baby, his dad left, it didn't affect him majorly, but in the long run it came to be that sapnap's dad was the closest he had to a father figure.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹sapnap 

queue that one line from daddy issues by the neighbourhood: "i didn't cry when you left at first, but now that you're dead it hurts." (which, by the way, literally inspired this whole book).

sapnap's dad was very abusive- initially verbally but then physically too. he was very homophobic. sapnap's dad never hurt his mom, and she never left him, even when she knew that he hurt sapnap.

because of this, sapnap doesn't really talk to either of his parents. very rarely he will contact his mom with important life updates and she passes things on.

sapnap has anxiety which is often triggered by arguments. because of this, he doesn't leave his room, which means he lacks a lot of necessary care like eating or using the bathroom.

sapnap and punz are dating and in a trio-friendship with karl. the three of them often do drugs together.

sapnap has a lot of kinks that have developed in response to his trauma (e.g. daddy kink).

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹george 

george has depression and sleeps constantly just to pass the time.

he is so bored of the other two, and the arguing drains him so he wants to move back to england to be with wilbur.