under it, under him

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

☁️

"you are so fucking useless, oh my god!" dream shouts exasperatedly, throwing his hands up in frustration.

sapnap flinches back away from the movement. "what did i even do?" he shouts back, his texan accent slipping into the words and tilting the tone.

"you fucking know what you did, sapnap!" dream retorts.

"no i don't!" the ravenette argues, even if he does technically know why dream is so angry.

"you're fucking worthless, you utter prick," dream insults, his anger taking a hold of him, controlling his words. "you can't do anything right, can you?"

sapnap's heart drops, plummeting in his chest, the words being all too familiar to him.

the ravenette feels his throat constricting and quickly turns to leave, rushing out of the lounge and down the hallway towards his bedroom, unintentionally speeding up when he hears dream's footsteps following behind him.

"don't walk away from this, sapnap!"

sapnap runs. his mind spins as he quickly ducks into his room, slamming the door shut behind him and frantically locking it.

the ravenette's heart beats quickly in his chest as he becomes quickly breathless. still, he seals his lips tightly shut as he hears dream arrive outside his door, closing his eyes and holding his breath as his ex-friend pulls at the door handle.

sapnap prays that he managed to lock it in his terrified haze.

the door handle shakes a few times before stopping, and sapnap nearly jumps out of his skin when dream bangs loudly against his door.

"don't be so childish, sapnap," dream shouts through the door. "we can't resolve this shit if you just hide away from it."

ignoring the blonde's convincing act, sapnap scurries frantically across his bedroom, dropping down to his knees before shuffling into the space under his desk. he pulls the desk chair so it's sat in front of him, effectively trapping himself in the small space.

this way, he'd still be safe if dream managed to get in.

with shaky hands, sapnap reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone.

he tries his hardest to catch his breath as he navigates through his apps with teary eyes, the whole screen looking blurry and incoherent.

both hands gripping the phone, sapnap pulls it up to his ear, cradling it there as he listened to the repetitive ringing.

a few moments later, "hey babe."

"help," sapnap whispers, voice shaking as he glances past the chair to his bedroom door, just to check it was still locked shut.

"sapnap?" punz speaks, clearly concerned, "what's wrong? are you okay?"

sapnap tries to respond but it comes out as a sad whimper, his mind spinning from the lack of oxygen he's taking in as his throat continues to close in on itself, every breath hurting more than the last.