you are the problem

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

☁️

george watches as the washing machine starts to spin his clothes, glaring at it as if it was at fault for the lockdown still dragging on. the brit was more than disappointed to find that he had reached the point where it was necessary to put on a clothes wash since he genuinely thought he would be back home in england by now.

george doesn't know at what point in the last few years his 'home' switched back to england, but he didn't want to dwell on the thought.

he leaves the laundry room with a sigh. he passes back through the house towards his bedroom, pausing in surprise when he sees dream and sapnap in the kitchen. it seems as though dream has only just walked in, and george could see the blonde's accusatory expression from where he remained standing in the hallway.

"why was punz here?" dream asked frustratedly, his arms crossing over his chest as he glared at sapnap from across the room.

sapnap looked back at the blond, putting the glass he'd been drinking from down on the kitchen counter. "he was dropping something off," he answers.

dream's gaze drags along the ravenette, his expression curling up in what clearly signifies disgust. he asks, "why do you smell like weed or some shit?" and it's only then that george too recognises the faint smell.

sapnap just shrugs, his face not giving anything away, but george is certain in that moment that shit was about to go down.

dream's hands tense by his sides, and george watches closely, worried that the blond might actually throw a punch. seething, dream says, "i swear to fucking god sapnap, if you smoked weed in my house."

sapnap doesn't even have time to respond as dream quickly turns to leave the kitchen, storming down the hallway. he passes george in the process, and as the brit opens his mouth to speak, the blond hisses, "don't try and get involved."

george simply shifts, watching dream walk over to sapnap's room, the ravenette quickly following after him, saying, "dream wait-"

but the blond doesn't listen, ignoring sapnap's pleas as he pulls open his bedroom door. dream's face curls, nose scrunching up, and george can't find himself to judge the younger's expression when he too can smell the stench from all the way down the hallway.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" dream questions loudly, turning to look at sapnap with a disgusted look, and the ravenette tenses, visible even from where george onlooks.

"where else was i supposed to go?" sapnap asks in defence, moving to stand protectively in front of his doorway as if dream would go searching through his room. "it's not like i could just leave!"

"maybe just don't do fucking drugs then, you moron!" dream shouted, eyes wide in shock at sapnap's attempt at an excuse. dream and sapnap were both housing expressions which clearly depicted disagreement with the other's arguments.

"you say that as if i was sniffing coke in the kitchen or some shit!"

"you might as well have been!" dream retorted, glaring at sapnap.