2.

Kaveh glares at Alhaitham whos smirk was not dissapearing from his face " wipe that smirk of your face" he spoke pointing at him while he walks back over the the man with grey hair.

Alhaitham looks at his hand and the residue of sauce on his fingers as he wipes them off on Kaveh his cheek "no"

Kaveh snaps and he aswell grabs food again in his left hand as he grabs Alhaitham his collar to open his shirt up for him to pour some rice in it as they start to fight with food and even though Kaveh is serious about it Alhaitham on the other hand was having fun as he usually never would do this yet acting like this once in a while cannot hurt. The food is on the ground as both are covered in food by this point "You imbecile look at what you did to the couches. You better pray i can get the stains out "he gently gives Alhaitham his chest a push but he does not know how slipery the floor is due to the sauce and food so Alhaitham accidentally slips but before Kaveh could burst out in laugher he got grabbed and got pulled along as both fell down. Alhaitham landed on the ground and Kaveh landed onto of him with his head landing on Alhaitham his chest. Both of them taking back by the moment knowing how hideous it would have looked if somebody was there they laughed...

They laughed together as they did not even notice it. Kaveh sits up smiling down at Alhaitham since yes he was angry moments ago but what just happened did cheer him up a little. "Are you okay?" He asks helping the other sit up.

Alhaitham nods and smiles back at the other "yes. You? I pulled you along almost out of reflex. Wouldnt want to fall alone now do i?"

Kaveh chuckles and shakes his head but seeing food got on Alhaitham his headphones he tries to clean it off just like that but he cannot really do that "admit it...you were scared i would laugh at you and tell everybody" he smiles but his smile fades a little when looking at Alhaitham having to break the news. "You have to take them off in order to clean them properly"

Alhaitham his smile drops when hearing that as he shakes his head "i am sure i can clean them on my own" he spoke yet in truth he just does not want to take them off.

Kaveh lets out a sigh and stands up taking the left over food they did not use to fight with to the kitchen. "You can shower in the meantime while i clean them."

Alhaitham was getting a little worked up and stressed because of it so he shakes his head yet he seems fairly calm for somebody who is panicking on the inside "no...i will be fine..."

The blonde returns to him and crosses his arms starting at Alhaitham looking him up and down "you are covered head till toe in food...let me help you okay? Do you need me to to cover your ears while you wash yourself or do you want to cover your own ears "

Hearing Kaveh genuinely want to help him he lets out a soft sigh and gives him a nod "you need a shower aswell so yes...you can join me for a shower..." he spoke and walks to his room.

Kaveh knows that taking these headphones off Alhaitham will be hard for him since he knows those block out backround noise  and dempens the volume of everything else for example talking. This device eases Alhaitham his mind and helps him focus. If he does not wear it Alhaitham can get a really bad migraine or something else which the both of them want to prevent. Kaveh only wearing a robe just walks in Alhaitham his  bathroom setting everything ready aswell for turning the shower on and making sure the temperature is pleasant for the both of them.

Seeing Alhaitham enter the bathroom he sees how gloomy he looks and he sees that he truely does not want these headphones to come off so he did not strip of his clothing.
Kaveh rolls his eyes a little since of course he has to do it so he strips Alhaitham of his shirt and takes the belt off for him "it will be over soon so strip the rest of yourself i am not your maid aswell for that you are acting childish right now" he spoke and crosses his arms watching the other strip down.