12.

A month has passed and Kaveh was really busy with work so he often would return home, eat and then immitatly go to bed having no time to spend with Alhaitham yet now that he has a free day he still would wake up incredibly early yet seeing the sun is not even out yet he gets up from his bed and goes to Alhaitham his bedroom crawling into his bed and hugs Alhaitham from behind, big spooning him but when he closes his eyes to continue to sleep he feels Alhaitham shift and turn to face him so Alhaitham his face would be burried in his chest.

Alhaitham wraps his arms around Kaveh and lets out a soft hum cuddling more into the other "lets spend today together" he whispers since he knows they have not spend a full day together in a while.

The blonde plays with Alhaitham his silver hair and even places small kisses onto his head before he hears the other speak "dont you have work?" He whispers while he keeps his eyes closed and has his chin resting on Alhaitham his head.

The man has his eyes closed aswell as the both of them still seem tired "i want to spend time with you...i dont care about work" he mumbles since well-...the both of them are drifting off to sleep.

They would sleep a little longer together until the sun is fully out and both of them woke up due to the sun hitting their faces.
First Alhaitham awakened and then Kaveh with the both of them staring in eachothers eyes and carressing eachothers bodys.
"I want to spend today with you. We have not been able to be together for longer then a couple of hours" Alhaitham spoke sounding still tired, his voice even a little raspy.

The blonde would let out a soft hum and gives the other a nod liking that idea a lot "where to?"

"The desert"

"I thought you hated getting sand in your boots and clothes?" The man replied seeming puzzled why Alhaitham wished to go to the desert despite he himself not having a problem with it since he often goes out there for work.

Alhaitham lets out a soft sigh but soon after a smile grows onto his face, his hand moves to rest on Kaveh his cheek to carress it with his thumb, leaning in he also places a kiss onto his forehead before eventually he would stand up himself to get ready for the day "i do but i looked at your schedule and seeing you have to do some research we could go together? Perhaps we can ask Cyno and Tighnari along aswell? I wont be the only one complaining then"

Hearing the other finish of with a joke he chuckles softly looking up at the other since the both of them know Tighnari dislikes the heat of the desert. "Like a double date?" He asks standing and he would stretch out but when stretching out he lets out a yawn.

"I suppose so yes" Alhaitham spoke and finishes up getting ready before he walks out of the bedroom to prepare them some breakfast.

While Alhaitham would take care of their breakfast Kaveh returns to his own room and gets ready there.
Soon the blonde walks out and takes his fruitbowl from Alhaitham his hand, sits down on a pillow, drizzles some honey over it before he would eat it. They ate in silence but Kaveh was holding Alhaitham his right hand and would play with his fingers while they wpuld eat.

(Imma make Kaveh left handed for no reason at all XD)

Once all done they would fill Kaveh his bag up with water bottles and other stuff that might come in handy. Trough a device Alhaitham contacted Cyno and Tighnari but Cyno was busy with a escaped prisoner and Tighnari was busy with getting samples near the desert boarder so if he was done with that he could possible join them. They would make their way to Carnival Ribat together only to find Tighnari there with Cyno as in the very end they could make it and would join up with the pair.
"You two are done with work?" Kaveh asks.