Chapter 9

This chapter contains Violence, mention of sexual assault and gore

Taking the man up for the offer Kaveh is now walking to the man his home as they have a pleasant conversation on the way "have you got any clues of where Alessio might be? Everybody is starting to grow worried he might be gone or went to another nation" the man said furrowing his brows and takes the keys to open the front door.

Opening the door Kaveh would enter giving the man a smile and would sit down on the couch looking around "no we have not found anything yet. Alhaitham would help me but he suddenly went home even though he had a hour time of searching"

"Perhaps he didn't find anything?" The man questions and starts to make some tea for them putting something...a drug...in Kaveh his drink.
Returning to the blonde giving him a smile he puts the tray of tea down "I heard he left sumeru entirely and went back to Fontaine but that is just a rumor"

Kaveh is surprised to hear that as he only stirs the tea letting it cool down some more "oh? I did not know he originally is from Fontaine..."he mumbled because it brings memories back of his mother leaving him all alone in sumeru for a man in Fontaine.

The man notices he hit a nerve as he furrows his brows placing his hand on Kaveh his knee "I am sorry if I brought something up you did not want to bring up" he spoke in a gentle tone.

Kaveh looks at the hand on his knee and then at the man besides him giving him a fainth smile "you couldn't have known..." he spoke and looks down at his hands rubbing the palm of it rather harshly trying not to break down right then and there.

The man takes Kaveh his hands into his and gives them a light reasuring squeeze yet before he could speak up their attention goes to a loud thud and when doing so he switches out the cups so Kaveh would not notice it (Kaveh now has the cup with the normal tea inside of it) "I apologise.  I have a cat who likes to knock things over. " he spoke giving Kaveh a smile.

Kaveh takes the cup and raises it to his lips drinking from it and he seems more so confused "you have a basement? Normal Sumeru houses don't have a basement"

"Oh yes. I had it added because of my hobby it takes up a lot of space yet I believe my cat is accidentally trapped down there when I had wanted to grab something. It is not overly fond of visitors" he smiles fixing his glasses before he stands up "it is getting rather later as it will ne dinner time soon. "

Kaveh stands up and nods giving him a smile "thank you for the tea. It was delicious"  the blonde spoke and leaves the home.

As soon as Kaveh leaves his smile drops and the man rushes to move a carpet out of the way and opens a trapdoor going down in the basement turning the light on as he immitatly slaps Alessio full force across his face.

Alhaitham who is chained to the wall by his neck and arms watch the other his lifeless body get knocked to the ground by a simple slap "before!- Before you beat him up, strangle him, drug him again...rape him... I want to make something very clear...torture me instead. You can even murder me and become the next grand sage just leave Kaveh and Alessio out of this! Leave everybody out of this and just torture me to my death!"

The man steps over Alessio his fallen over body and walks to Alhaitham laughing finding this all to amusing seeing how hopeless the other seems "you see-...acting grand sage. I wish to do what the doctor couldn't accomplish and destroy all of Sumeru. When I saw the files of what Kaveh went trough I took insperation in that only he did not go the extra mile. You will watch how I mutilate that whore!" He raises his voice at the end of that sentence when he points at Alessio "I will break you before I will make you watch how I mutilate your husband"