End of season 1

This chapter contains some gore

Waking up Kaveh feels incredibly light headed yet when he wakes up he sees Alhaitham asleep besides him causing him to smile softly. He cuddles up against the other pressing a kiss onto his forehead yet when he pulls away to look back at Alhaitham his face he sees the other woke up because of the kiss "Did I wake you? I am sorry..." he whispers carressing Alhaitham his cheek gently yet he himself feels strange both in his mind and heart in the moment.

He has this sickening twisting feeling in his stomach as he has to get up and rush to the bathroom, falls to his knees above the toilet and vommits into it yet when he does so he feels his own body weaken by a large amount and looking in the toilet it was not vommit...it was blood.
He panicked seeing it and has tears streaming down his face yet when Alhaitham entered the bathroom helping Kaveh stand up he gently carresses his back "what is wrong?" He spoke seeing how weak the other is so he holds him close looking in the toilet and he sees vommit instead of blood so he does not know what the fuss is about so he simply flushes it and makes Kaveh look at him by keeping his face cupped within his hands seeing how pale the other is "Kaveh...look at me" "Ĺ̸͍̈ͅơ̶̧̟̖̭̌̀͠ö̴̠͚͔̣͖̅ķ̵̳̖̭̏ ̷̛̭̅͂ḁ̸͍̣͎̭͒̿ţ̷̮̹̭̪̃ ̶̬̬̳̄̊̓̾͂ṁ̸̼̯̘̝e̸͍̅"

That distorted voice overlapped Alhaitham his voice so Kaveh rests his forehead against Alhaitham his chest not wanting to pass out again so soon after just having gotten up "I don't know what is wrong...I keep hearing this voice Alhaitham. I am scared"

"S̸̜̈́c̵̝̉ạ̷̈́r̵̨̂e̶̤͘d̴̼̕ ̵̦͠y̸͍̽ȏ̴͖ṷ̸̾ ̸̞͗s̴̜͘h̴͇̍ọ̵͒u̴̿͜l̷̮͗d̴̙̈́ ̸͙͑b̴̬̃e̶̬͊"

Kaveh lets out a cry in Alhaitham his chest thinking he is going insane as he clutches his head in his hands as that distorted distant unclear voice awnsered him. Alhaitham did not hear this voice so he seems rather confused gently taking Kaveh his wrists and removes his hands from his hair not wanting the other to tug on it "look up at me Kaveh." Seeing the other look up at him he gives him a soft reasuring smile hoping this smile could ease the other down "lets go for a walk for some fresh air okay? You will feel better then. Let me help you get ready and eat since you seem a little weak at the moment. We can pause when we walk and sit down somewhere" he spoke and with a wash cloth Alhaitham wipes the corners of Kaveh his mouth.

Kaveh saw blood on the white cloth. His head was spinning and he was holding onto Alhaitham to keep stable "yes...please lets go out" he whispers

"Y̷̭͘ó̶̠u̵̗͛ ̵̖̃c̶̥͒a̷͉̓n̶̦͠ṉ̵̏ö̵̟́ẗ̴ͅ ̴̥̍ě̷̲s̴͔̚c̶͓̄ă̶̹p̸̪̀e̷̬͒ ̶̗̎d̵͍̀ẹ̷̍a̷̫̓r̴̩̉ ̴̗̓K̷̖̓a̷̡͗v̷̺̊ë̴͎́h̴̳͝"

Kaveh heard the voice once more as he clings onto Alhaitham who is holding the distressed Kaveh in his arms hugging him gently and rubs his back gently. Alhaitham lifts Kaveh up and carries him to the bedroom and without saying a word he gets the other dressed yet when he was done with Kaveh his boots he would let out a soft sigh and take Kaveh his hands into his own pressing multiple kisses against his knuckles "is there anything I can do for you? Carry you? Get a doctor for you? See if Tighnari has a remedy? Tell me anything you need and I will get it for you" he whispers looking up at the tired Kaveh.

"I feel like passing out...it is suffocating...the air is suffocating " he spoke and with that he gets picked up once more and carried outside of the home where they would sit on a bench together. It is odd that nobody is around while usually this street is rather busy yet now there is nobody to be found "what is going on?!"

Alhaitham gently cups Kaveh his face wondering why he is so distressed and why he is yelling "is leaving the house better?"

Kaveh has this twist in his stomach again as he stands up and grabs Alhaitham his troath pinning him back in the bench feeling like he is going insane or it feels like he has a drug in his body that makes him see and hear things that are not real "what is going on Alhaitham...Tell me!" He shouts yet in a blink of an eye there are people on the streets, the very busy streets and they are all looking at them shocked.