8.

A month passes and autumn in Sumeru arrives and in honesty...it is nothing different from the summer as the climate never really changes around here the only thing that would happen is that it would rain more.
This month Alhaitham and Kaveh have grown appart despite Alhaitham putting in the effort to try and keep things from further going appart Kaveh was the most distand of the two. The blonde is now just taking a walk outside of the city this time having brought his weapon along to protect him but there was no need. He sits down by a river against a tree listening to all the sounds nature has to offer. It was so incredible peacefull and he is able to bring himself to peace here.

This whole month has been rather hectic since despite Kaveh and Alhaitham loving eachother they had a lot of arguements and it even was so bad once Alhaitham almost kicked Kaveh out of his house. Kaveh has his eyes closed in the moment to relax but feeling a blade against his neck he opens them and in one swift movement has the blade moved away from his neck, the enemy kicked to the ground as he gets to his feet pointing the tip of the polearm against the person his neck.

(I feel like he would be a polearm user...idk ajsjsj)

The person he kicked to the ground just laughs and puts his hands up in the air to show he gives up "i was joking-..." he smiles up at Kaveh.

"Dont do that!" He spoke and with the back of the polearm he hits the other his arm before he helps the other stand up and looks up at the man "last time we saw eachother was in the desert a month ago..."

The eremite who has a lot more scars on his body then last time even across his neck just looks at the other with a smile "you already forgot about me? Not paying a single visit...how rude"

"You are the one that punched me-"

"And helped clean your wounds"

"You left me alone in that tent-"

"And i saved your life"

"And i safed yours-..."

A long silence fell between Kaveh and Hatheor but the both of them would end up smiling and then laughing as they start to talk and catch up one another. Kaveh mostly wanted to know what happened when he fought so he would ask the Eremite about it. "When you all left i fought them off. There were so many of them they cut me open one by one and even slit my troath...luckily it was not deep and i could be safed. Right when that happened reinforcement came" he spoke and sits down besides Kaveh against the tree. "If it werent for that i would have died" he spoke with a shrug.

Kaveh was upset to hear that. Yes they only have known eachother for around a day but he feels like they have known eachother for longer then that "i am glad you are alright..."

"Yeah...you on the otherhand you look like a corpse...no offense-..."

"None taken" he spoke remaining calm for once after a insult as he just lets out a sigh "my job is practically killing me with these annoying clients, my favourite earings got stolen, Alhaitham and i we are...not doing well right now..." he spoke and closes his eyes for a moment resting his head against the tree letting out a deep tired sigh.

Hatheor tilts his head a little thinking for a moment but then it starts to click in his mind "your husband?" He asks leaning back on his hands.

Kaveh opens his eyes and he looks shocked at the other "we are not married-...we are not even in a relationship" seeing part of the eremite his expression he rolls his eyes knowing what he had wanted to say "shut up...everybody thinks we are a couple and it frustrates me"

The man puts his hands up in the air as to signal he did not say a single word yet was told to shut up "you love him. So what? Own up to it" he shrugs and places his hands back on the ground "about those earings. Did you get them back?"