The End

Weeks of planning the wedding Alhaitham is sitting at his desk at the Akademiya overthinking something seemingly very important.
Lesser lord Kusanali wishes to know how the other is doing so she walks to him and sits down on the edge of the desk facing up "you seem to be overthinking something" she softly spoke not to startle the man who has his face in his hands.

"I did something I cannot return for the wedding. I do not know if it will upset Kaveh or if it would make him happy-..." Alhaitham spoke seeming still deep in thought.
Seeming to regret doing something.

The Archon furrows her brows wondering what it could be yet.
Thinking for a short while she comes up with something what it may be yet when she speaks her mind, seeing Alhaitham shake his head she is clueless then. "So it is not that the wedding ended up being big? Talking about it... you should prepare yourself  as it is almost time for the guests to arrive. You will have to stand ready for him."

Having lost track of time because he was so lost in thought he looks at a clock. Seeing the time he gets up and runs to the elevator to get down it so he can run to the event where it will be give as he goes to the room in the back to get changed.
Having changed into a incredible nice all white suit, Alhaitham looks at himself in the mirror and at his headphones knowing he cannot keep them on so he nervously takes them off.
His ears pick up every small sound around him in a instand which makes him clutch his head in his hands yet hearing a knock on the door he did not awnser it not because he didnt want anybody to enter, no, he just couldn'tget himself to talk right now.

Entering the room is Hatheor and Cyno.
Walking over with the both of them dressed in incredible, seemingly exspensive outfit Cyno would uncover Alhaitham his ears while Hatheor puts something in them. "It is a clear device. It acts like your headphones only it is less noticeable." The eremite informed watching the man slowly calm down.

While they are doing their thing Kaveh is getting changed and is pacing around the room nervously talking non-stop as Tighnari and Sage listen to him ramble on and on about what he is nervous about and what he thought would go wrong.
"What if he doesn't show up! What if he changes his mind and says no!"

Seeing the blonde stress about the wedding so much the half feline stands up and walks over to Kaveh pulling him into a hug to stop him from pacing around the room.
"He will say yes... If he doesn't want to I will force him to say it" he innocently smiles up at the other showing his small fangs in the process that have once killed somebody before.

Tighnari nods agreeing with Sage as he stands up and walks over to his friends as well.
Kaveh would furrow his brows and hug the both of them tightly seeming to already grow emotional. "Normally the father walks the person to the altar...who will walk me to the altar?"

Sage and Tighnari pull away from the hug at the same time to look at the other "Alhaitham has something arranged for you..." they spoke and would leave the room together to provide Kaveh some privacy and space.

Stressing as to why they left he soon realises it was to give him privacy. Turning around he talks to himself again to try and calm himself down yet hearing a voice he goes tense.
This voice...
He has not heard it in such a long time.

"Kaveh..." a woman called out seeming almost nervous to be here not knowing if the man would hate her yes or no "I know-...I know I have been a terrible mother for leaving you here all alone but-..." watching the other turn around to lokk at her she swallows thickly and seeing his face she sees she looks just like his father.

Kaveh looks at the woman with tears in his eyes. They look at one another for a while yet in the end the blonde walks over to her crying and hugs her tightly having missed her dearly. "Mother-..." is all he got out as he cries on her shoulder.