14.

This chapter contains violence,  non-consenual behaviour &
sexual assault

Please if you are sensitive to this topic i highly suggest to skip this chapter.

In that cave Cyno had found another way out luckily so they could escape and arrive beyond the sandstorm so they could go home. Cyno walks up front to lead the way, Kaveh has a arm wrapped around Tighnari to bring him comfort while walking as the both of them accually would comfort eachother, Hatheor would carry Alhaitham while Sage walks besides him while he re-do's his braid.

That happened three days ago and Kaveh is just sitting on Alhaitham his bed gently washing his face with a cloth seeming very upset that the other has not woken up yet. "I have to go out soon for groceries...so if you wake up please remain laying down i will be back soon" he whispers and places a kiss on Alhaitham his forehead standing up to put the bowl of water and cloth away. He stares one more time at Alhaitham before he leaves his room and house all together to get some groceries.
The blonde just walks over the market to get some vegetables and fruits as that is all they need really since if they wanted meat they would get it on the day they had wanted to cook it. On his way home he catches something in the corner of his eye in a alleyway and that was a group of men serounding a young woman.

Kaveh would not ignore it like some people do so he walks over and wraps his arm around the young woman who is a complete stranger to him not ever has he seen her before yet he still presses a kiss onto her cheek "there you are. I lost you" he smiles down at her acting like he is her boyfriend.
Looking at the man he acted concerned and moves the woman more behind him and gives her wrist a gentle squeeze to signal to make a run for it.

The women noticed the signal and ran for it but before any of the man could grab her Kaveh punched one of the men in the face full force to distract them and it indeed distracts them but the focus goes onto Kaveh with the men towering over him with such ease. The leader of the small group grabs Kaveh by his troath and throws him on the ground full force so they would have time to seround him. Kaveh had wanted to grab his weapon, use his vision but the man was so fast he had no time to react as he now is on the floor having scraped his knees open in the process.

As soon as Kaveh had wanted to stand up he got pushed to his knees again "you helped our little dove escape....yet look at you. You practically look like a woman so it does not really matter now does it?...you sure are a nice replacement"

Kaveh listend to them and he knows he cannot stand up or do anything since the men are serounding him Yet when he hears they find him looking like a woman he scoffs "dont be ridiculous i do not l-..." Kaveh was slapped across his face which causes him not being able to finish that sentence.

"Strip him of his clothing we can make good use of him" the leader of the group said.

Kaveh his eyes widen and he looks at the others with a panicked look in his eyes since how does he get himself always in these situations. "N-no wait!  I know the acting grand sage really well and if he hea-..."

"Fuck the grand sage" one of the man spoke and rips Kaveh his blouse open so it would fall of his shoulders yet still rest on his arms. The man chuckles and moves his hands to carress Kaveh his shoulders while looking at his back "we truely found a treasure..."

Kaveh tries to move away from the man feeling uncomfortable with his touch as his head hangs low not able to look at the others yet fighting his way put of here with barehands is not a good idea and even if he managed to get his weapon he could not fight five men all at once. "I know the general mahamatra! he is my friend" Kaveh spoke yet he was forced to look up at the leader as his head is being held firmly into place. "Stop this or you will suffer the consequences "