Chapter 3

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
This chapter contains smut

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It is clear that Kaveh fully has been taking over by lust because of his imagination and Alhaitham went along with it because he knows he cannot escape from this no mather how hard he would try...he didn't want to use force that is all.
"You let me pick? If you would let me pick I would do you right now without any preperations because I simply cannot wait yet since Iknow you need preperation so ...I will use my spit instead. Keep yoor legs in place with your arms...good, very good" he grins because Alhaitham is doing as told, he is being obedient to him and only him.

Alhaitham does not know what to think of all of this since he does not know what to expect from this yet feeling a wetness come onto his entrance his realises Kaveh spit some saliva on it just so he can rub it in and move one finger inside of him since like Kaveh said he needs preperation. The man truely dislikes this feeling...of something going in and out of him like that yet when the second finger was added he still does not know what to think of this as he just looks up at Kaveh embarressed not letting out a moan or a sound ...he was dead silent. "I don't like this"

"You will get used to it" The blonde spoke and would use his free hand to stroke the other his length knowing that using only his fingers would hurt so doing this it will be a mix of both pain and pleasure; Which does seem to help a little "you are doing very well. You are very tight down there you know?...I don't think I can add a thirth finger"

"You don't have to add a thirth..." Alhaitham spoke almost a little panicked looking away not able to look at Kaveh in his eyes anymore since he is way to embarrassed and flustered he is bottoming right now. "It does not hurt for me anymore...it just feels weird"

Kaveh pulls his fingers out of the other looking down at hin with a grin "Since you say it does not hurt-..." he would spit once more onto Alhaitham his entrance to lube him up some more he would press the head of his own cock against it "And you say it only feels weird. Perhaps I can fuck you then"

"Wait!-...ah!" Alhaitham lets out a sound of surprise when the other thrusted inside of him and this truely is weird since he is not used to it (fingers are much different then a cock for Alhaitham so that is why he is not used to this feeling); He is starting to like it but he just cannot get used to this feeling.
When he looks up at the blonde he can see how happy he is. Knowing how traumatic it must have been to have been *taken care of* by the doctor this maybe is the best solution? To just...keep him happy?

Kaveh would laugh because of the expression on Alhaitham his face, the way his body went tense when he thrusted inside of him, the way he could not finish his sentence. Leaning down he would hold Alhaitham his jaw making the other look into his eyes. Usually Alhaitham his expression rarely change yet now he looks so incredibly submissive which only turned Kaveh on more. "Very handsome" he whispers and presses a kiss against the corner of the other his mouth to tease him. "You look so-.." the blonde pauses when he speaks just to look at Alhaitham once more, to look at that expression once more. "You look so submissive right now. I wish you always could look this way" he chuckles softly and thrusts in and out of Alhaitham yet he would pick up the pace fairly quickly.
Kaveh his hands would be on Alhaitham his chest with his thumbs brushing over the other his sensitive nipples before pinching them over and over again watching them turn red.

Alhaitham still is not used fo this feeling yet something within him is starting to feel very good so yes he holds back moans throwing his head back on occasion as he is being pounded into. Never in a milion years did he think he would be in this situation where he would bottom yet here he is...accually enjoying it
"Kaveh~..slow down you will hurt yourself"