Spicy special 2.

Kaveh X Sage X Tighnari

(This is still in said illusion where Kaveh does not know Sage is trans so I want to inform that before you read this chapter Sage has a dick LMAO OH also...I know heat is not possible for men but...fuck it LMAO)

Trapped in this damned sandstorm in a cave Kaveh just leans against the cave wall with his head resting against it watching Tighnari and Sage remain a distant from him and from eachother. "This is very fun. Us just sitting incredibly far away from eachother it is very comforting and social" Kaveh sarcastically spoke and takes a sip of the water bottle before he closes the lid and rolls it over to Tighnari since they are sharing a waterbottle together.
When rolling it over he can see Tighnari seems different from his usual self and he seems to be out of it with a thin layer of sweat covering him and his pupils seeming diluted.

Kaveh stands up to approach him to check and see if his friend is alright or needs help.
Seeing this Sage looks up at the man as he as well seems odd having a very thin layer of sweat covering his skin just like Tighnari yet that may also be because the cave itself is rather warm...for them. "Don't."

"Why not? He is my friend. I want to make sure he is alright" The blonde would ask yet seeing Sage is in the same state as Tighnari he wonders why he does not have this. Why he is not sweating or trying to isolate himself.

"I suppose we both hit our heat cycle at the same time...it is best if you stay away from us. We are unpredictable now and-...Tighnari back up-..." Sage warned standing up and was ready to step in if he had to to defend Kaveh or fight for him (as in that he wants Kaveh for himself).

Kaveh feels something around his arm as he looks to the side seeing Tighnari is hugging his arm resting his forehead against Kaveh his shoulder. The blonde smiles finding it adorable and he pats Tighnari his head gently between his ears "see! there is nothing wrong! He just wants a hug" he spoke and pulls Tighnari in for a hug. He can see Sage have panick written all over his face yet he hisses in pain and lets go of Tighnari instandly gently moving Tighnari away from him who does not seem to be wanting to let go.

Sage catched a climps of the bite mark on Kaveh his chest as it even draws a little blood from it. He rushes over and he himself has some self controll (for now) so he manages to pull Tighnari off Kaveh as the both fell to the ground and fight eachother instandly almost seeming to fight for who gets Kaveh.
"Stop" the architect yells out yet when he looks down at his chest at the bitemark he lets out a sigh "you both can hold me in a hug okay? But no biting! Just a hug!"

Both Tighnari and Sage stop fighting as they look at Kaveh how a predator would look at its prey. Kaveh swallows thickly knowing he just made a big mistake as he backs up watching the two stand up and walk over to him yet they accually listen to him surprisingly and just hug him. The hug is suprisingly nice with their warm bodies pressed against Kaveh.
It is odd because Kaveh can hear them have irregular breathing, they huff and do not seem like their usual selves as he does not know what to think of it. Are these signs of heat or it getting worse for them both?

One other mistake Kaveh is makes is that he falls asleep in their arms yet it would not take long for him to feel weird and when he opens his eyes, waking up, he can see both men are shirtless because perhaps they have it to warm and that Sage is kissing Kaveh his bare chest being more carefull when he kissing over the bitemark yet soon he realises Tighnari his kissing his neck working his way up to Kaveh his ear "we need you...we need you Kaveh" he whispers eagerly in the other his ear breathing a little heavy still.

The blonde is beyond shocked because does this mean Cyno and Hatheor take care of them when they are like this? Now they have nobody but him so is it really that bad they need release this instand? "Can you both wait a while longer? I am sure they will return soon" the man spoke nervously since it feels like he is laying beneath two Rishboland Tigers not knowing if he will get eaten alive or if they will leave him alone.