24.

This chapter contains smut. Thank the horny mfers in the comments who replied to if I should do it yes or not XD

Holding onto Alhaitham his neck by having his arms wrapped around it and having his legs wrapped around his waist Kaveh is being carried to their bedroom as he looks over the other his shoulder seeing that the cat is eating all the left over food resulting into him laughing "We should give the cat a name"

Alhaitham shuts the bedroom door with a small backwards kick with his foot, walks over to the bed before he lays Kaveh down onto it taking the feather and clips out of the other his hair "what do you have in mind?"

"Well the cat is hungry all the time" Kaveh spoke while taking Alhaitham his belt off "probably something with food...I don't know yet" he spoke and while Alhaitham takes the tophalf of his own outfit off Kaveh does the same for himself. Checking Alhaitham out he remembers when he made the other whimper and whine which he wishes to do again "I am hungry aswell-..."

Alhaitham rolls his eyes in a playful manner taking Kaveh his boots and pants off before he takes his own boots and pants off climbing ontop of Kaveh starting to kiss the other his soft tender skin not leaving any hickeys yet "are you now?" He whispers in the other his neck taking Kaveh his boxers off and then his own but since Kaveh has his eyes closed he does not notice Alhaitham take the same ropes Kaveh uses on him last time yet he is not as extreme as Kaveh and only ties Kaveh his arms up to the headboard by his wrists.

Kaveh just feels the other pin his arms up but he does not expect him to be tied up so he looks up at Alhaitham seemingly concerned and lets out a awkward chuckle "hey...you won't do that to me right? So untie me please Alhaitham..." watching with his red eyes the other get off him and take a silk ribbon much like how he did with Alhaitham he tries break free watching the other return to him yet it was useless so he lets out a whine because he knows he cannot escape "Alhaitham pleaseee I'm sorry about that time!"

Alhaitham climbs on the bed and smiles down at Kaveh not falling for his tricks so he presses a kiss on the other his lips "You were not sorry back then...you were smiling and smirking even when I begged you to stop...you continued until I was close to passing out so why should I not be able to do that in return?" He spoke. With that being said he would cover Kaveh his eyes with the blindfold. Standing up on the bed infront of Kaveh he places a hand on the back of Kaveh his head "open your mouth"

Kaveh almost seemed to protest but it is only fair he thought for Alhaitham do something like this back at him and atleast he can hear everything still which makes things less scary for him so he rests his head in Alhaitham his hand doing as told and he would open his mouth knowing what will happen. Feeling the other press the tip of his shaft against his lips he opens his mouth further so he can take the other into his mouth. Despite not able to move his arms or see, this is not so bad in Kaveh his opinion. He can still bob his head at his own pace and he still can hear Alhaitham moan while he sucks on the other his length moving his tongue during this to carress the veins. The blonde can feel the other grow hard in his mouth and he feels excited and accomplished because he is the reason that the other is so hard right now just because of a little mouthplay.

Things would change soon enough so when Kaveh finally feels comfortable Alhaitham slowly would take lead and thrust into the other his mouth while keeping one hand on the back of Kaveh his head while the other is placed on the wall to keep himself stable while he is standing on the bed.
"At first you didn't want to listen yet look at you now still sucking while I am thrusting into your mouth" Alhaitham smiles and he feels a tap on his leg which makes him pull back.

Kaveh gives the other a tap by gently hitting his knee against the other his leg to give Alhaitham a signal to pull away so he can catch his breath "I do not have much of a choice but to listen"