04

When I regained consciousness, I was in a room that wasn't mine. A woman walked in dressed like a nurse. Maybe my plan worked and I escaped.

"What hospital am I at?" I asked.

The nurse didn't answer she just stood there writing in her notes. So I began to ask more questions.

"Where's my mom? She must be worried sick about me. Are my friends okay? Where are they? They should be here."

The nurse still didn't answer. All she did was write in her note pad and left. I got off the bed and slowly started to realize I wasn't in a hospital. I darted for the door, but found it was locked. I started banging on the door screaming for someone to let me out, but nothing. I tried walking back to the bed and ended up falling to the floor pulling my knees to my chest. I began crying.

"T-This can't be happening to me."

"Please don't cry" someone said opening the door. "I know what you're thinking, but please don't cry. We wont hurt you." I looked up and saw a tall figure walking towards me.

"W-where a-am I? D-don't come n-near me" I stuttered.

"Just... calm down first okay" the tall man said softly.

"Who the hell are you to tell me to calm down!? You kidnapped me and you expect me to be calm!" I yelled, looking up at the blond boy.

"I understand-"

"You understand nothing! I want to go home. LET ME GO!!"

"I'm sorry Y/N but I can't do that" he said monotoned.

"I want to go home." I started to sobbing even more. "Just let me go. I won't say anything to anyone. I promise" I pleaded with the tall male.

"I'm sorry, but I have strict orders to take you with me. I get that you're scared and confused. We will explain everything in time. Just relax, okay" he said.

Relax? At a time like this? I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. My lungs felt like they were closing and tears were streaming down my face. The room starting to spin causing me to get dizzy. I tried to speak but no words came out. Everything started going black but before I could hit the floor. I felt the tall man catch me.

I woke up later on and noticed I was on a bed. No longer in the room I was in before but on a plane. I shifted over to the side and saw the same blond boy sitting with his laptop on his lap. At that moment I started to really study the boy. He looked intimidating but also soft. I thought he was too focused on his laptop to notice that I was awake.

"Hyunjin" he said.

"Huh?" I sat up.

"My name, it's Hyunjin."

"What happened? Where are we going?" I asked.

He giggled and I tilted my head to the side. Still waiting for him to answer my questions.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions. What happened was you fainted, so I carried you here. We're also on our way to Korea, more specifically Seoul" he said.

His eyes never left his screen. I looked at him in shock, not even uttering a single word.

'Why me?' I whined in my head. I'm in a nightmare that I can't wake up from. This has to be a dream.

"I don't understand-"

"Soon you will."

He finally looking up from his laptop. I got captivated in his eyes, they were so pulling like siren. He could almost past for one.

"Just relax for a little bit. We're landing in Korea in just a few hours." I nodded my head.

I remember going to Korea with my boyfriend and his parents for vacation a few times. I still remember how beautiful it was. Internally I smiled because I knew my way around the place. Which means I'll be able to escape.

Hyunjin turned his attention back to his laptop, continuing his work. I was pissed about this whole situation. But I decided to put my thoughts on hold for the time being because there's nothing I can do at this exact moment.

I sighed and said, "Thank you Hyunjin." He looked at me with a puzzled look. "For catching me when I fainted."

"You're wel-" The door bursted open to reveal another boy.

"Oh, you're awake!" he said in a deep voice. I instantly noticed he had an assie accent.

"Well, if she wasn't awake then. She definitely is now"Hyunjin said sarcastically. "Y/N, this is Felix."

I waved at Felix which caused him to smile and wave back. He had the most brightest smile I have ever seen. It reminded me of an old friend of mine. Felix also had these beautiful freckles that complimented him. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Here Y/N, this is for you" he said, handing me a bottle of water and a sandwich.

My stomach thanked him before my mouth could. It caused both of them to laugh. We all started making small talk, but I still wanted to keep my guard up. I mean they did kidnapped me. They must be bad. Right?

Time passed and we finally landed in Korea. I exit the plane and was welcomed again by the warmth and beauty here. I was slowly forgetting my problems until I saw Hyunjin and Felix standing by a car. I was hesitant at first to get in with them, but I didn't seem to have much of a choice. I got in the back seat behind Felix. Hyunjin started the car and we drove off. The car ride was silent at first until Felix phone rang.

"Yes, we're heading over there now... Can you all stop yelling... Yah, I can't hear a single word you're saying... Okay, yeah that's fine. I'll see you in ten." With that the phone call ended.

"Where's my phone?" I asked, finally remembering about my phone.

My mom must be worried sick about me. My friends must have already told my mom and the police what happened. They're probably looking for me.

"We sort of... threw it away" I whipped my head over to Hyunjin. Total anger rushed through my vein.

"You what?!"

Both boys just shrugged their shoulders. How could they just throw my phone away. All my memories that I had cherished were on there. Now they're gone.

"We had to. We had strict orders. There was no other choice. We couldn't have anything that leads you to us. No one can know where you are" Felix said.

That still didn't make anything better. If anything it made it ten times worse. I was raging on the inside. My blood boiled to the point where my whole body temperature was rising. I couldn't believe this and who exactly gave the order?

"Who ordered you guys?!" I yelled.

"Our leader did" Felix said sternly.

"Who are you people? Who's your leader? Where is he? Wait until I get my hand on him."

The boys just looked at each other and smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Sadness was what I felt now. I was alone and afraid. When we stopped at a large gate Hyunjin punch in a code through the keypad that made the gates open.

We started to arrive at the biggest mansion I have ever seen in my life, both Felix and Hyunjin exited the car. I stayed in the car for a little bit longer trying to control my emotions. Usually that's really easy for me but considering everything that's going on. It was getting really hard to control it.

Hyunjin opened the car door for me and gestured his hand towards me to help me out. We walked up the stairs and stood at the front door. Felix pulled his keys out from his pocket to unlocked it. I walked inside and my jaw dropped. This place is as grand from the inside as it was on the outside. I was about to say something but stopped by the sound of five males running towards us.