08

"Am I interrupting?" Chan asked annoyed.

Lee Know and I immediately backed away from each other.

"We were just making sandwiches, want one?" Lee Know asked him.

I on the other hand was trying to avoid Chan's gaze. I didn't want to see or be in the same room as him.

"Great, the floors wet. Come on guys really?" Chan pointed out while crossing his arms. I saw Lee Know leave the kitchen leaving Chan and I alone.

'Don't even look at his direction' I told myself.

Chan walked over to the fridge to grab himself something to drink. I could still feel his eyes on me. Seconds later Lee Know came walking back into the kitchen with a couple of towels. I thanked him while drying myself off.

"We were swimming and decided to come inside to get some snacks, duh" Lee Know said stating the obvious.

"Why didn't you dry yourselves before coming inside?"

Lee Know dropped the towel and stepped on it so he could dry the floor. He looked up at Chan putting his hands in his pockets.

"All the towels were inside. What did you want us to do? Shake ourselves dry?" he said sarcastically. I was trying my best to hold in my laughter.

'This guy is pretty funny' I thought.

"You could have used that towel to dry yourself and used a mop to dry the floor" I said trying to change the subject.

Lee Know then grinned at me, "I don't mind being a little wet." Then he winked at me.

I laughed at his comment and we started packing the cold cuts into the fridge. Lee Know then asked me if I wanted something to drink to which I said yes too. He poured me a glass of lemonade and handed it to me. I thanked him then walked over to the sliding door to tell the others to come inside so they could eat.

I had almost forgotten Chan was in the kitchen with us until I turned around and saw him staring right at me. I was so caught off guard that it caused me to drop my cup on the floor, making it shatter on the ground.

"I'm sorry" I quickly said.

I then squatted down to pick up the broken pieces from the floor.

"Lee Know grab the dustpan and broom," Chan then turned to me. "Y/N leave the glass on the floor and stay still. You don't have any shoes on. You could cut your feet."

"No its fi- AH!"

I ended up cutting my finger open and blood started dripping on the floor. On reflex Chan rushed over to me and applied pressure to my finger so it could stop the bleeding. The guys were about to enter the house until Chan stopped them.

"Stop! Theres broken glass on the floor!" he yelled towards the doorway.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked.

Lee Know came back with the dustpan and broom. Worry spread all over his face when he saw my finger.

"Are you guys gonna stand there or is someone gonna grab the first-aid kit?" he spat.

"Chan told us stop here" I.N said.

"So you guys are just gonna watch her bleed all over the floor!" he said almost shouting.

"Dude chill, I'll go grab it" Changbin said.

"Watch your step and meet us in the living room okay" Chan instructed.

"I'm sorry."

I lowered my head feeling bad about what happened.

Lee Know sighed, "There's nothing to be sorry about. Accidents happen." Lee Know took a few steps towards Chan and I. "I'll take Y/N out of here" he said.